The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Anyone that got a space in royal holloway

Made this post for anyone that got accepted this year as I wanted to meet some new people joining in September. I got a space on the economics course and staying in butler this year

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I just got accepted for as well. I'm going to study Computer Science and stay in Wedderburn. Right now I live in Kingston Upon Thames.

Original post by fahimk360
Made this post for anyone that got accepted this year as I wanted to meet some new people joining in September. I got a space on the economics course and staying in butler this year
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I got accepted into computer science too through clearing lol
Reply 3
I got in to do English
Reply 5
I got in for psychology
Got in for psych and crim. Im commuting
:smile:
Reply 7
Got a clearing offer still waiting for it to be confirmed but would be for Law and Criminology also commuting.
Reply 8
Got an offer through clearing for criminology and psychology, still waiting for it to be confirmed though
Original post by ##CP90##

What grades did they allow via clearing?
Original post by Abi9880
Got an offer through clearing for criminology and psychology, still waiting for it to be confirmed though

Anything yet?
Reply 11
Original post by soie182
Anything yet?

Nope
Original post by Abi9880
Nope

Same just a waiting game now also checked their website and all clearing places are full
Reply 13
Original post by soie182
Same just a waiting game now also checked their website and all clearing places are full

Yeah I saw that, just have to wait. A little nervous still though as I have other clearing offers but hopefully we will hear something today
Original post by Abi9880
Yeah I saw that, just have to wait. A little nervous still though as I have other clearing offers but hopefully we will hear something today

Just got confirmed
Reply 15
Original post by soie182
Just got confirmed

Thats rly good! I'm still waiting :frown:
Reply 16
I got into computer science and I’m commuting too.
Hi, I've been accepted for Maths and I'll be in Founders :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
What grades did they allow via clearing?

Well personally I called them up, asked if they had clearing spaces for computer science and since i had done a BTEC with D*D*D* they gave me an offer, they didn't ask me about my GCSE's at all.
I got into the Computer Science with Intergated foundation year course anyone else in that course this year? Leave your email or something I need to get to know someone because I have no friends that go Royal Holloway lmao

Quick Reply