The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Results day

Due to the uncertain time’s I’ve been down graded to mmm but needed dmm to get into Aston and I have a B grade at sociology ... I’m a bit worried because my offer is still pending and Aston is my firm ... any advice ??? 😕
Original post by Lakua
Due to the uncertain time’s I’ve been down graded to mmm but needed dmm to get into Aston and I have a B grade at sociology ... I’m a bit worried because my offer is still pending and Aston is my firm ... any advice ??? 😕

you need to call them ASAP and check they got your results and find out when they ll give you a decision
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
you need to call them ASAP and check they got your results and find out when they ll give you a decision

I’ve called them they said by next week Friday ... honestly getting worried Becah that’s my only option
Original post by Lakua
I’ve called them they said by next week Friday ... honestly getting worried Becah that’s my only option

that's a seriously long time to keep you on the hook, i'd call them again on monday
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
that's a seriously long time to keep you on the hook, i'd call them again on monday

Thank you I will do and I’ll update you
Anyone got into Optometry ???

Quick Reply

Latest