The Student Room Group

BTEC H/S Care Unit 7: Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care Explained

Scroll to see replies

@Starlight15
Thank you for helping me with Unit 7 Assignment
I have been told my grades would be centre-assessed - taking into account the new work that I did after handing in Unit 7. I asked my teacher and she said she would mark my unit 7 assignment as well and will sent it in to the board - I know I did well thanks to your guidance so when results day come - I'll tell you what I got
I thought I should let you know since it's been a couple of months since I gave my work in.
I hope you are doing well and once again thank you.
Take care
Original post by Keri00Summers
@Starlight15
Thank you for helping me with Unit 7 Assignment
I have been told my grades would be centre-assessed - taking into account the new work that I did after handing in Unit 7. I asked my teacher and she said she would mark my unit 7 assignment as well and will sent it in to the board - I know I did well thanks to your guidance so when results day come - I'll tell you what I got
I thought I should let you know since it's been a couple of months since I gave my work in.
I hope you are doing well and once again thank you.
Take care

I'm so glad 😁 thank you for the update
Original post by Starlight15
I'm so glad 😁 thank you for the update

I ended up getting D in this unit - thank you so much
I ended up getting D in this unit - thank you so much

Yey! 🥳🎉🎊
Yey! 🥳🎉🎊

I have questions about Unit 4
Would they give us the booklet with two articles four weeks before the exam? And those two articles, you have to pick one out of the other. And you have to base your notes on that one article you've chosen then when the exam comes, you pick the questions that are based on the article you have chosen...
Cause I took a look at the grade boundaries and it said it was out of 65 but both section 1 and 2 are out of 65 so i assumed it's based on one section that you have chosen

sorry with the questions - i just want to understand so i can get a M or even a D in this unit
so that i don't have to retake the exams again in the summer
I have questions about Unit 4
Would they give us the booklet with two articles four weeks before the exam? And those two articles, you have to pick one out of the other. And you have to base your notes on that one article you've chosen then when the exam comes, you pick the questions that are based on the article you have chosen...
Cause I took a look at the grade boundaries and it said it was out of 65 but both section 1 and 2 are out of 65 so i assumed it's based on one section that you have chosen

sorry with the questions - i just want to understand so i can get a M or even a D in this unit
so that i don't have to retake the exams again in the summer

Yep so for weeks before Part B your teacher will give you two articles on either current health issues or current social care issues and when you choose one article you have to find sources the are recent and are similar to the article (this is for comparing) you can make notes on your secondary sources but it has to fit 4 A4 sildes

When you find you secondary sources make sure wite down your sources there's no limit on how much you can used but it has to fit 4 A4 sides

Hope this helps :smile:

Feel free to ask more questions
Yep so for weeks before Part B your teacher will give you two articles on either current health issues or current social care issues and when you choose one article you have to find sources the are recent and are similar to the article (this is for comparing) you can make notes on your secondary sources but it has to fit 4 A4 sildes

When you find you secondary sources make sure wite down your sources there's no limit on how much you can used but it has to fit 4 A4 sides

Hope this helps :smile:

Feel free to ask more questions

you know how in the exam there is four questions - it's the same wording but based on the article e.g.
1. How has quantitative research been used to extract data in this article and other articles you have researched about this issue? (15 marks)
In your answer you should include:
o What other methods of research have been used to explore the issue
o How reliable the results of the research methods used are

Also do you have any unit 4 papers that i can use for my revision
(edited 3 years ago)
oooooo
you know how in the exam there is four questions - it's the same wording but based on the article e.g.
1. How has quantitative research been used to extract data in this article and other articles you have researched about this issue? (15 marks)
In your answer you should include:
o What other methods of research have been used to explore the issue
o How reliable the results of the research methods used are

Also do you have any unit 4 papers that i can use for my revision

Click here :smile:
Original post by jae jae
oooooo

Did you find it useful? :smile:

i understand it more than before - i think i will be able to get a M or even a D with your notes and my hard work.
If i start now, i should be able to get there for unit 4
i understand it more than before - i think i will be able to get a M or even a D with your notes and my hard work.
If i start now, i should be able to get there for unit 4

Nice! :five:
Did you find it useful? :smile:

Ofcc! 😁
Original post by jae jae
Ofcc! 😁

Thank you so much 😁, I appreciate the feedback
Hello, i was wondering if you could send me the pages for unit 7.thankyou
Original post by ayaadrar
Hello, i was wondering if you could send me the pages for unit 7.thankyou

Yep PM me (click on my pfp then click send a message)
Hi, could you send me the pages for P1-P5 and M1-M2 and D1-D2 thank you?
could you send me the booklet for unit 7.
Original post by sumbal244011
could you send me the booklet for unit 7.

PM me click my pfp and click send message
Reply 39
Do you have the link for the unit 7 book or can you email me the pages? Thank you for this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending