Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal holloway meet other applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kayrovsky
I

It is the e-mail address with the domain name of the University: live.rhul etc...

Ohhh I think I see what you mean, so like kayrovsky@rhul, that kinda thing? (obviously not exactly that but you know what I mean). In that case, in answer to your question I'm not sure, altho I have received my Royal Holloway Student ID
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Is anyone else doing Maths or gonna be living in Founders??:smile:
Anyone else living in Butler?:smile:
Original post by Horny4Maths
Ohhh I think I see what you mean, so like kayrovsky@rhul, that kinda thing? (obviously not exactly that but you know what I mean). In that case, in answer to your question I'm not sure, altho I have received my Royal Holloway Student ID

yeah exactly that is what I am wondering about, I also got the student number but without the e-mail the id proves literally useless.
anyone living in runnymede? :smile:
Original post by pineapple_123
Hey,
Just wanted to make some friends before going uni. I've firmed holloway and insured Kingston. I'm doing psychology and criminology as my course. So if anyone wanna chat and potentially become friends feel free to message. Don't have to be doing the same course as me 😊😊

Look forward to meeting people

Hey i'm scarlett
Ive firmed holloway and insured chester but doing law - what accommodation are you staying at?? also wanted to make friends lol
Original post by Elnie
Hi! I've firmed RH (Dundee is my insurance) and I'm going to be studying English and History. It's nice to meet all of you 😊

what accommodation you staying at? :smile:
Anyone studying French or Management?:smile:
Reply 28
Original post by okurr123
Anyone studying French or Management?:smile:

Ya did French for A levels and cant do that again lmaoo.. doing management just hoping i get RHUL.
Anyone else living in Butler?:smile:

Got a space in butler and going for bsc economics
Original post by Kam0511
Ya did French for A levels and cant do that again lmaoo.. doing management just hoping i get RHUL.

I mean fair enough hahah I love it through. And Good luck !
Original post by fahimk360
Got a space in butler and going for bsc economics

Nice do you know what block you’re in yet in Butler?
Nice do you know what block you’re in yet in Butler?

It doesnt say in the offer so I'm not sure. Have they told you?
Original post by fahimk360
It doesnt say in the offer so I'm not sure. Have they told you?

Yeah they told us a while back but they took it down as they told us too early or something ahaha. But we’ll probs find out soon
Reply 34
I got accepted on an unconditional offer with Royal Holloway to do Computer Science! I am pretty ecstatic at the moment!
Original post by Mrdesi
I got accepted on an unconditional offer with Royal Holloway to do Computer Science! I am pretty ecstatic at the moment!

Nice one, well done! :blow:
Reply 36
Original post by Horny4Maths
Nice one, well done! :blow:

Thanks man! Also, I like your username, made me chuckle a bit when I saw it lol.
Original post by Mrdesi
Thanks man! Also, I like your username, made me chuckle a bit when I saw it lol.

Nice one mate, I'm doing comp sci too at royal holloway this year I got accepted through clearing, wanna get to know each other?
Original post by Mrdesi

hehe thanks. Hey what acommodation have you got (or are you commuting?)? Can talk in dm's if you're down for it :smile:
Original post by pineapple_123
Hey,
Just wanted to make some friends before going uni. I've firmed holloway and insured Kingston. I'm doing psychology and criminology as my course. So if anyone wanna chat and potentially become friends feel free to message. Don't have to be doing the same course as me 😊😊

Look forward to meeting people

Hey I’m also going royal Holloway and I’m gonna be studying financial and business economics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending