The Student Room Group

Manchester uni postgrad?

Is anyone still waiting on offers for the university of Manchester for their master's? I applied over 2 months ago now I’m not sure if I should send an email or wait it out but I need to do the student finance application. Any advice?
Original post by rach888
Is anyone still waiting on offers for the university of Manchester for their master's? I applied over 2 months ago now I’m not sure if I should send an email or wait it out but I need to do the student finance application. Any advice?

I'd send them an email to clarify what your application's status is. No harm in reminding them.
Def email them, I applied about 2 months ago and got an offer back 3 days later
Reply 3
I'm still waiting on my application too - I sent mine off 2 months ago and was told I was in 'Stage 4'! Now beyond stage 5.... I'm worried!

I emailed a week ago now and have not heard anything back, called them the day before that and was on hold for 2 hours. I'm trying to get through to them again now via call, it's been 26 mins on hold so far hah.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ness2710
I'm still waiting on my application too - I sent mine off 2 months ago and was told I was in 'Stage 4'! Now beyond stage 5.... I'm worried!

I emailed a week ago now and have not heard anything back, called them the day before that and was on hold for 2 hours. I'm trying to get through to them again now via call, it's been 26 mins on hold so far hah.

Did your call get picked up after the 2h?
Reply 5
No :frown: not really sure what’s happening. I received a response to my email from a week ago saying that the admissions deadline has now been extended to 18th September and I will hear back re my application by then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending