The Student Room Group

Barcelona SMASHED

8-2!!!
Bayern are increasingly becoming favourites to win the overall title.....and I hope they do as I don’t want city to win :lol:
as soon as i saw the thread title i knew you'd be op 😂
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
as soon as i saw the thread title i knew you'd be op 😂

It was a good game ngl😂
Original post by Becca216
Bayern are increasingly becoming favourites to win the overall title.....and I hope they do as I don’t want city to win :lol:

I think Bayern will win the champions league because of their sheer quality (squad wise) and work rate on the pitch. they ran 107 km compared to 97 km for barca!
Original post by conorellis42
I think Bayern will win the champions league because of their sheer quality (squad wise) and work rate on the pitch. they ran 107 km compared to 97 km for barca!

That’s an impressive stat. I also saw somewhere that as Barca are now out, this will be the first CL semi final without Messi or Ronaldo since 04/05 season.
Looks like they will win, assuming they do not get nerves on the day.
Original post by barnetlad
Looks like they will win, assuming they do not get nerves on the day.

I have no doubts too. Bayern would have deserved it: 10 goals against Tottenham, 7 against Chelsea and even 8 against Barcelona, they haven't just won, they have humiliated these teams. How can this team be stopped?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
I have no doubts too. Bayern would have deserved it: 10 goals against Tottenham, 7 against Chelsea and even 8 against Barcelona, they haven't just won, they have humiliated these teams. How can this team be stopped?

Now that city are out I will be shocked if Bayern can be beaten - I thought they would have beaten city anyway, but think now that their out it makes it even easier for Bayern....
Original post by Becca216
Now that city are out I will be shocked if Bayern can be beaten - I thought they would have beaten city anyway, but think now that their out it makes it even easier for Bayern....

Bayern is the top favorite without a doubt. With this performance the team is able to beat everyone on the pitch - and no one capable of beating Bayern.
Losing a 4-1 lead against Roma (by losing 3-0)
Losing a 3-0 lead against Liverpool (by losing 4-0)
Losing 8-2 to Bayern

It's been progressively getting worse for Barca in the CL in the last few years.
Original post by Zerforax
Losing a 4-1 lead against Roma (by losing 3-0)
Losing a 3-0 lead against Liverpool (by losing 4-0)
Losing 8-2 to Bayern

It's been progressively getting worse for Barca in the CL in the last few years.

Barcelona should be glad not to play in a return leg match. I think the humiliation would even have got worse.

Quick Reply

Latest