The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phumi
Me too! I start in September and from the UK. I’m planning to do 2 years online and the other 3 years in the UK. Can I please have your email address so we can communicate further.

Omg hi I’m also planning on doing the exact same thing, I’m so nervous as well and how are you planning on preparing for med school. Feel reassured that someone else is doing the same
Original post by amirxh.a
Omg hi I’m also planning on doing the exact same thing, I’m so nervous as well and how are you planning on preparing for med school. Feel reassured that someone else is doing the same

Hii I’m thinking of starting at NVU and it’s making me nervous tooo. Can we talk more about studying there and getting ready for med school
Original post by xxm.noor
Are you starting this September!!

I am !!
Original post by F1230
I am !!

Oh my gosh how exciting!! Are you going to study in Georgia or from home x
Original post by Medic_0007
Hi I’m currently a student here. The uni is really good however at times it does lack in oragnaisation and sometimes even in exams, nevertheless I don’t regret coming here as a graduate student. The university is mostly Indian with the next biggest demographic being Arab and Nigerian. The western lot come last. Anymore questions are welcome

Hi that sounds good however I’m worried about the education standards if it’s okay can we private message?
thanks
Are you starting this September!!

Yeah I am Are you??
Original post by F1230
I start in September and I’m from the UK. Anyone else ?

Heyy me too! Hopefully
Original post by Alisha1012
Hi guys,
I have applied to NVU for Grad entry. I will be starting in September too. I am doing so through Study medicine Europe. Is anyone else doing the same and starting in sept? It would be nice to get to know someone doing the same before getting there. 🙂

Heyy I’m applying through undergrad but with SME too! And hopefully starting in September
We can talk more through pm?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I am Are you??

Yep!!
Yep!!

At new vision? Are you not worried that it’s not accepted by the GMC
Reply 30
Hi everyone,

I am planning to start grad entry dentistry in NVU. I'm Haris Genetics graduate living in manchester. I'd be really interested to meet/ hear from anyone who's also planning on studying at this uni.
Original post by H Boss
Hi everyone,

I am planning to start grad entry dentistry in NVU. I'm Haris Genetics graduate living in manchester. I'd be really interested to meet/ hear from anyone who's also planning on studying at this uni.

Are you planning to start online or go there?
Reply 32
Are you planning to start online or go there?

First-year online then move there.
Hey I’m thinking of studying medicine undergrad in sep in Georgia, I’m from the U.K.
if anyone wants to talk message me!

Original post by H Boss
Hi everyone,

Hey I’m hoping to study medicine undergrad, id like to talk too! You can pm me if you’d like
Hey I’m thinking of studying medicine undergrad in sep in Georgia, I’m from the U.K.

Hiya message me on Instagram. Im starting there too @_febaxabraham

Hi which uni are you going to!
Reply 37

Hey I'm also planning to start at NVU as an undergrad in Sep as well, I'd like to get to know a few people going. Message me on insta @abhi_sankar01
Hi which uni are you going to!

Hi I’m thinking of new vision university in Georgia
Original post by msxpt7
Hello,I am thinking of applying..But will it be possible to do 1 year course online and later 3 years in UK? Any idea in regards to this?

Hello,

yes, you can do the 1st academic year online but you have to do 3 academic years either in the U.K or Georgia you can choose to do a semester in Georgia and a semester in the U.K as it will cost about £14,000 per academic year to do it in the U.K

Latest

Trending

Trending