The Student Room Group

sex during lockdown.

so me and my girlfriend are in a bubble and have been round eachothers loads. Is it safe to have sex during the covid times or should we not? we are both 16.

Scroll to see replies

no because youre 16
Original post by Eileyara
no because youre 16

the age of consent is 16
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
no we dont.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
the age of consent is 16

ahahah i agree it is x
(edited 3 years ago)
ahahah i agree it is x

have sex and don't like in fear. the chance of you dying from this covid thing is next to nothing.
the age of consent is 16

okay i dont care
(edited 3 years ago)
okay i dont care

lmao
(edited 3 years ago)
so me and my girlfriend are in a bubble and have been round eachothers loads. Is it safe to have sex during the covid times or should we not? we are both 16.

It's safe as long as you've been taking all the necessary precautions and practice social distancing outside of your bubble.

Also you should have protected sex (contraceptives/ condoms, the pill etc.) especially if you have not been tested for STI/Ds.
Reply 9
have sex and don't like in fear. the chance of you dying from this covid thing is next to nothing.

i didnt mean to like. i can undo it sorry.
Original post by thagirlhanna
It's safe as long as you've been taking all the necessary precautions and practice social distancing outside of your bubble.

Also you should have protected sex (contraceptives/ condoms, the pill etc.) especially if you have not been tested for STI/Ds.

ok thank you so much. this is really helpful x
i didnt mean to like. i can undo it sorry.

live*
okay i dont care

cool story bro
live*

meant cant undo it.
ok thank you so much. this is really helpful x

No problem! x
meant cant undo it.

I meant to write live and not like lmao
I meant to write live and not like lmao

ohhhhh ok ahahah sorry. ok thank u for ur advice helped alot x

Does one of you live alone then? Or have your parents bubbled with each other? Just trying to work out how you're in a bubble together. It should only be if someone lives alone or has children under 18. If you've followed the proper bubble procedure then it would be fine. But you can't just randomly decide that you're in a bubble :tongue:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Does one of you live alone then? Or have your parents bubbled with each other? Just trying to work out how you're in a bubble together. It should only be if someone lives alone or has children under 18. If you've followed the proper bubble procedure then it would be fine. But you can't just randomly decide that you're in a bubble :tongue:

sorry didnt explain properly so we are both foster children and we sleep round each others alot as we are each others restpite carers if u get me
sorry didnt explain properly so we are both foster children and we sleep round each others alot as we are each others restpite carers if u get me

So are you part of the same household? Are you both registered at the same address? If not then if you have 2 or more adults in your household and they have 2 or more adults in theirs then the adults can bubble with you in it. The bubble normally needs to be decided by the over 18/adult anyway. I hope that makes sense :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending