Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I've applied to do law here and have my offer! Who else is going here from September 2020? What are you going to study? I'm really curious to see who else is going to go here.
Yasrah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've applied to do law here and have my offer! Who else is going here from September 2020? What are you going to study? I'm really curious to see who else is going to go here.
Hi,
Am also going to Royal Holloway to study financial business economics from Sept. Anyone else studying this course?
Jcat894
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I’m going to study Psy, cognitive and clinical neuroscience
taiyabaajmal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm doing law as well x
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Yasrah)
Hi,
Am also going to Royal Holloway to study financial business economics from Sept. Anyone else studying this course?
Hi I’m also going to be studying that 😊
Yasrah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I’m also going to be studying that 😊
Hi, that's great. How are you feeling about starting in Sept. Do you know anyone at Royal Holloway who is starting this course too? I don't know anyone.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Hi, that's great. How are you feeling about starting in Sept. Do you know anyone at Royal Holloway who is starting this course too? I don't know anyone.
I’m so scared but also excited I’m finally gonna have freedom and be able to live my life but I’m also scared that I won’t fit it. How about you and no I don’t know anyone there which makes me more scared
soie182
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m going to be studying law with criminology. Has anyone got a student Id email yet? I’m still waiting.
Yasrah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m so scared but also excited I’m finally gonna have freedom and be able to live my life but I’m also scared that I won’t fit it. How about you and no I don’t know anyone there which makes me more scared
I am really scared too. Worried won't fit in either as I will be commuting. However, I do feel the first year is going to be a horrible year as a lot of it might be online. Studying from home that too online, I don't think I can do it. Yes, nervous and scared.
soie182
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I am really scared too. Worried won't fit in either as I will be commuting. However, I do feel the first year is going to be a horrible year as a lot of it might be online. Studying from home that too online, I don't think I can do it. Yes, nervous and scared.
A few people who went to one of my last schools are attending there but I probably won't see them much. I am also worried about meeting new people and timing etc due to a 2 hour commute. There is a commuting student social that I am thinking of attending during freshers but I am worried there will only be like 5 ppl there.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Dw I’m sure we will be able to do it plus we never know what will happen. How come ur gonna be commuting
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by soie182)
A few people who went to one of my last schools are attending there but I probably won't see them much. I am also worried about meeting new people and timing etc due to a 2 hour commute. There is a commuting student social that I am thinking of attending during freshers but I am worried there will only be like 5 ppl there.
U will never know unless u go and try it so don’t let fear get in the way
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone know how to find the group chats for Royal Holloway?
Yasrah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Dw I’m sure we will be able to do it plus we never know what will happen. How come ur gonna be commuting
I am commuting because I only live 30 mins away. I have heard many people commute to Royal Holloway so I think we will meet many commuting students.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone know how to find the group chats for Royal Holloway?
I found it on the royal Holloway campus Facebook pages
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
I am commuting because I only live 30 mins away. I have heard many people commute to Royal Holloway so I think we will meet many commuting students.
Oh okay Yh that’s understandable then
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by soie182)
I am going to be commuting too! Like about an hour and half ish! Why don’t you PM me
Tahira8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, im commuting from zone 2! do you know how much your train tickets will cost its going to be so expensive
alyee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yo
I’be applied for business and management 2020 intake
soie182
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am going to be commuting too! Like about an hour and half ish! Why don’t you PM me
hey i can't pm you if its an anonymous post
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (25)
18.25%
I'm not sure (3)
2.19%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (45)
32.85%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.19%
I'm not a current university student (61)
44.53%

Watched Threads