The Student Room Group

Level 2 and 3 courses

Hi.
I will start level 2 course this September.
I applied about business and childcare courses but I am still not sure what to choose. After level 2 I want to continue and complete level 3 to be able to go to university.
What should I expect in business and childcare? What are your opinions about these courses? What should I choose after level 3 to become teacher or a business administrator etc? Thank you for any advice
Reply 1
Original post by Emilia.emily
Hi.
I will start level 2 course this September.
I applied about business and childcare courses but I am still not sure what to choose. After level 2 I want to continue and complete level 3 to be able to go to university.
What should I expect in business and childcare? What are your opinions about these courses? What should I choose after level 3 to become teacher or a business administrator etc? Thank you for any advice

I’m unsure about the business side of it can only presume after level 3 you would take a degree in business at uni however to become a teacher you would most likely need level 2+3 in either child care or health and social care and then to take a teaching degree at university! I studied childcare for one year but then swapped to health and social care as I found it covered more stuff !
Original post by Ceska97
I’m unsure about the business side of it can only presume after level 3 you would take a degree in business at uni however to become a teacher you would most likely need level 2+3 in either child care or health and social care and then to take a teaching degree at university! I studied childcare for one year but then swapped to health and social care as I found it covered more stuff !

Thanks for your comment.
Did you enjoy doing the childcare course? What did you do?
Reply 3
Original post by Emilia.emily
Thanks for your comment.
Did you enjoy doing the childcare course? What did you do?

Yes I still enjoyed the childcare course you’ll learn about child development child health and safety etc work experience in schools/nursery’s if your aim is to work in a primary school nursery then you’re choosing the right subject !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending