The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It was launched in 2013, so I guess not many graduates as of now, plus it seems most are Indian, so not many would have returned to the UK to register with GMC & start practicing
Hi I’m currently a student here. The uni is really good however at times it does lack in oragnaisation and sometimes even in exams, nevertheless I don’t regret coming here as a graduate student. The university is mostly Indian with the next biggest demographic being Arab and Nigerian. The western lot come last. Anymore questions are welcome
Reply 3
Are u from the Uk? I am thinking of doing the first year online followed by 3 years in the U.K. so I just graduate in Georgia if possible. Is this what u r doing? How many modules did u study in the first year? How many modules in year 2,3
Reply 4
I'm also interested, how much time do you actually have to spend in Georgia if taking a 5 years accelerated course? I want to take 2 first years online and following 3 in UK.
Reply 5
Original post by Shuggy53
Are u from the Uk? I am thinking of doing the first year online followed by 3 years in the U.K. so I just graduate in Georgia if possible. Is this what u r doing? How many modules did u study in the first year? How many modules in year 2,3

Hi I am interested in online followed by modules in uk . I live in U.K. . Please do share more information if you have. Thank you Bhumi
I am Dr Hamid from England. Can I have your phone number? I am veterinary surgeon and planning to come to NVU!
Reply 7
any students from the UK studying at NVU?
Hi I'm applying from Australia. Things are slightly different here from Europe for I have a few questions. Does anyone know how many people have graduated from NVU?
Is PLAB exam still going to be a thing in 4 years time when I graduate?
Can I do the degree in UK as an Aussie or do I need to be a citizen?
Reply 9
Hi, I am planning to apply for this university, 1 year online and 3 years clinical rotation in the UK as I live here in LondonHow much will it cost? How many people have done this?
I start in September and I’m from the UK. Anyone else ?
Hi guys,
I have applied to NVU for Grad entry. I will be starting in September too. I am doing so through Study medicine Europe. Is anyone else doing the same and starting in sept? It would be nice to get to know someone doing the same before getting there. 🙂
Reply 12
Hello,I am thinking of applying..But will it be possible to do 1 year course online and later 3 years in UK? Any idea in regards to this?
Reply 13
Me too! I start in September and from the UK. I’m planning to do 2 years online and the other 3 years in the UK. Can I please have your email address so we can communicate further.
Hi mate, im starting in September too in NVU through SME too. My name is Mohamed from Australia
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I'm applying from Australia. Things are slightly different here from Europe for I have a few questions. Does anyone know how many people have graduated from NVU?
Is PLAB exam still going to be a thing in 4 years time when I graduate?
Can I do the degree in UK as an Aussie or do I need to be a citizen?

Hello mate im from Sydney and starting this September.
Original post by F1230
I start in September and I’m from the UK. Anyone else ?

im from the UK i want to start studying dentistry from september but am a little cautious as to how legit the uni is
It is . I know two girls that currently studying there. I am going also this year but for medicine.
Original post by Mohamed Farahat
Hi mate, im starting in September too in NVU through SME too. My name is Mohamed from Australia

Thats great , see you there i guess.
Original post by F1230
Thats great , see you there i guess.

Hi Mo, where in Aus are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending