The Student Room Group

20% off Ubisoft games using those virtual coins (new releases now £39.99 / £47.99)

Ubisoft are now giving 20% off in the store if you use 100 of those pretend coins you earned.

https://store.ubi.com/uk/home

It makes new releases like Watch Dogs Legion (just pre-ordered), Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Far Cry 6 only £39.99 on PC (£48 on console). In WDL's case, it makes it cheaper than Epic (the only other place selling it on PC, and you'd redeem it on Uplay anyway).

If you don't know what I'm talking about - if you have an Ubisoft (Club) account, you earn 'coins' for playing games and normally can buy in-game stuff with them (outfits, maps, boosts). If you've played a series like Assassin's Creed and never noticed, you've probably amassed quite a lot.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Ubisoft are now giving 20% off in the store if you use 100 of those pretend coins you earned.

It makes new releases like Watch Dogs Legion (just pre-ordered), Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Far Cry 6 only £39.99 on PC (£48 on console). In WDL's case, it makes it cheaper than Epic (the only other place selling it on PC, and you'd redeem it on Uplay anyway).

If you don't know what I'm talking about - if you have an Ubisoft (Club) account, you earn 'coins' for playing games and normally can buy in-game stuff with them (outfits, maps, boosts). If you've played a series like Assassin's Creed and never noticed, you've probably amassed quite a lot.

any ideas if you get discounts for wd legion on ps4?
Reply 2
Original post by quasa
any ideas if you get discounts for wd legion on ps4?

Why do you need a discount when you send all your games back after 100%ing them for a refund anyway? The cheek.
Why do you need a discount when you send all your games back after 100%ing them for a refund anyway? The cheek.

because if you have a physical ps4 copy, you get a free ps5 one. simple as :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by quasa
because if you have a physical ps4 copy, you get a free ps5 one. simple as :biggrin:

Wow, double-down. So I'm guessing you plan on getting a discounted PS4 copy, redeem the free PS5 one, then refund the PS4 one. Disgusting.
(edited 3 years ago)

interesting fact about wd legion. if you get the gold or ultimate version, you also get a free copy of wd1. personally I dont see the point in getting season passes of games till their dlcs are all out and the game itself is on sale but still seems like a good bargain. tbh, I doubt Ill get gold or ultimate versions as I already have a free copy of wd1 (alongside multiple assassins creed games) on PC as ubisoft club releases them for free on pc around xmas
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest