The Student Room Group

UCL A100 2021 Entry

Welcome to the UCL A100 2021 Entry Discussion.

UCL A100 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6022706

For general information click:https://www.ucl.ac.uk/medical-school/

For entry requirements click: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/medical-school/study/undergraduate/mbbs-admissions/entry-requirements/2021-entry

UCL A100 2021 Offer Holders thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6894744

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm here too lol although UCL is my 2nd choice
Reply 2
Original post by YungLordRaf
I'm here too lol although UCL is my 2nd choice

Hey me too! What's your first choice?
Original post by xsowmix
Hey me too! What's your first choice?

Was thinking Cambridge but the workload is massive so I'm leaning more towards Imperial. You?
Reply 4
Was thinking Cambridge but the workload is massive so I'm leaning more towards Imperial. You?

I'm thinking of Cambridge. I like to stay in London but I want to see if how i can get into Cambridge (it's only an hour drive from where I live so it's not that bad) and their course is one of my favourites as it's a traditional course. I can be a bit of a workaholic sometimes so I'm not really worried about workload but I know it's going to be much more significant than A Levels. So why imperial?
Original post by xsowmix
I'm thinking of Cambridge. I like to stay in London but I want to see if how i can get into Cambridge (it's only an hour drive from where I live so it's not that bad) and their course is one of my favourites as it's a traditional course. I can be a bit of a workaholic sometimes so I'm not really worried about workload but I know it's going to be much more significant than A Levels. So why imperial?

The city, the facilities and the reputation (it matters since I want to work in Australia in the future). They have a lot of different societies too and accomodation is hotel tier
Reply 6
The city, the facilities and the reputation (it matters since I want to work in Australia in the future). They have a lot of different societies too and accomodation is hotel tier

I do love to put imperial down but don't want to risk it with 3 BMAT unis
Reply 7
Which other unis are you guys applying to (other than UCL)? I'm considering Imperial, Kings College and Queen Mary
Reply 8
Original post by Medkid7
Which other unis are you guys applying to (other than UCL)? I'm considering Imperial, Kings College and Queen Mary

I'm thinking of Cambridge, KCL and Nottingham maybe.
Hello,
Some family faces here already. Hi :wink:.

Imperial UCL OX/Camb (can’t decide). Haven’t started my BMAT study yet and have mocks in a couple weeks time. :s-smilie:
Original post by John Wick11
Hello,
Some family faces here already. Hi :wink:.

Imperial UCL OX/Camb (can’t decide). Haven’t started my BMAT study yet and have mocks in a couple weeks time. :s-smilie:

The BMAT's on the 4th of Nov tho, why start revision so early?
The BMAT's on the 4th of Nov tho, why start revision so early?

Mocks in 2 weeks time. Then 1st term back at school is going to be full-on crazy as teachers try to stuff 2.5 terms of content into 1 term so we can be ready for mocks before Christmas.
Mocks in 2 weeks time. Then 1st term back at school is going to be full-on crazy as teachers try to stuff 2.5 terms of content into 1 term so we can be ready for mocks before Christmas.

ah ok I don't have mocks when we start school so everything hopefully should go smoothly
My school is taking mocks very seriously this year because they’re worried the real exams maybe cancelled again next year.
My school is taking mocks very seriously this year because they’re worried the real exams maybe cancelled again next year.

hey same! you have similar uni choices to me btw haha
Original post by forbearne
hey same! you have similar uni choices to me btw haha

Yes, for at least 2 of them anyway.
What are your other choices?
Imperial for me but I haven’t settled on a 4th one yet.
Yes, for at least 2 of them anyway.
What are your other choices?
Imperial for me but I haven’t settled on a 4th one yet.

I’m doing 2 bmat 2 ucat - 3 bmat seems a huge risk this year (well any year if you do it in November). Ox, Ucl, kings Birmingham look to be my choices atm
am torn between ucl and imperial but im leaning more towards imperial...would've applied to both but not gonna risk 3 bmat this year as corona screwed us over
Original post by mez_merising
am torn between ucl and imperial but im leaning more towards imperial...would've applied to both but not gonna risk 3 bmat this year as corona screwed us over

Just go for Imperial and UCL as your 2 BMAT unis lol
Just go for Imperial and UCL as your 2 BMAT unis lol

nah but i wanna apply to cambridge as well .... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending