The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway Applicants 2020 Thread

I've applied to do law here and have my offer! Who else is going here from September 2020? What are you going to study? I'm really curious to see who else is going to go here.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've applied to do law here and have my offer! Who else is going here from September 2020? What are you going to study? I'm really curious to see who else is going to go here.

Hi,
Am also going to Royal Holloway to study financial business economics from Sept. Anyone else studying this course?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! I’m going to study Psy, cognitive and clinical neuroscience

I'm doing law as well x
Original post by Yasrah
Hi,
Am also going to Royal Holloway to study financial business economics from Sept. Anyone else studying this course?

Hi I’m also going to be studying that 😊
Reply 5
Hi I’m also going to be studying that 😊

Hi, that's great. How are you feeling about starting in Sept. Do you know anyone at Royal Holloway who is starting this course too? I don't know anyone.
Original post by Yasrah
Hi, that's great. How are you feeling about starting in Sept. Do you know anyone at Royal Holloway who is starting this course too? I don't know anyone.

I’m so scared but also excited I’m finally gonna have freedom and be able to live my life but I’m also scared that I won’t fit it. How about you and no I don’t know anyone there which makes me more scared
Reply 7
I’m going to be studying law with criminology. Has anyone got a student Id email yet? I’m still waiting.
Reply 8
I’m so scared but also excited I’m finally gonna have freedom and be able to live my life but I’m also scared that I won’t fit it. How about you and no I don’t know anyone there which makes me more scared

I am really scared too. Worried won't fit in either as I will be commuting. However, I do feel the first year is going to be a horrible year as a lot of it might be online. Studying from home that too online, I don't think I can do it. Yes, nervous and scared.
Reply 9
Original post by Yasrah
I am really scared too. Worried won't fit in either as I will be commuting. However, I do feel the first year is going to be a horrible year as a lot of it might be online. Studying from home that too online, I don't think I can do it. Yes, nervous and scared.

A few people who went to one of my last schools are attending there but I probably won't see them much. I am also worried about meeting new people and timing etc due to a 2 hour commute. There is a commuting student social that I am thinking of attending during freshers but I am worried there will only be like 5 ppl there.
Original post by Yasrah

Dw I’m sure we will be able to do it plus we never know what will happen. How come ur gonna be commuting
Original post by soie182
A few people who went to one of my last schools are attending there but I probably won't see them much. I am also worried about meeting new people and timing etc due to a 2 hour commute. There is a commuting student social that I am thinking of attending during freshers but I am worried there will only be like 5 ppl there.

U will never know unless u go and try it so don’t let fear get in the way
Hey guys, does anyone know how to find the group chats for Royal Holloway?
Reply 13
Dw I’m sure we will be able to do it plus we never know what will happen. How come ur gonna be commuting

I am commuting because I only live 30 mins away. I have heard many people commute to Royal Holloway so I think we will meet many commuting students.
Hey guys, does anyone know how to find the group chats for Royal Holloway?

I found it on the royal Holloway campus Facebook pages
Original post by Yasrah
I am commuting because I only live 30 mins away. I have heard many people commute to Royal Holloway so I think we will meet many commuting students.

Oh okay Yh that’s understandable then
Original post by soie182

I am going to be commuting too! Like about an hour and half ish! Why don’t you PM me
Reply 17
hey, im commuting from zone 2! do you know how much your train tickets will cost its going to be so expensive
Reply 18
yo
I’be applied for business and management 2020 intake
I am going to be commuting too! Like about an hour and half ish! Why don’t you PM me

hey i can't pm you if its an anonymous post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending