The Student Room Group

FRA London Fashion Retail Academy

So I’ve applied to FRA to study fashion retail L3 but I’m debating whether it’s a good idea to go there. Thing is, the fact that the entry requirements are so low makes me think student that go there aren't very serious??! Also the thought of rush hour worries me as I feel I’ll end up having a panic attack on the tube.. loool apart from that, the course sounds great and the teachers seemed nice on open day.

Any advice. Or can individuals that attend this academy let me know what they think of it and whether it’s worth going xx
hiya, i go to fra - if u have any questions lmk xx
heyy, i’m really sorry i don’t know what you will need as i’m not on the design course! but it’s really easy to make friends as everyone is in the same boat, and the design course usually has the more friendly people compared to retail - you’ll be fine! x
hii ive read loads of bad reviews, is it as bad as they say? ive read that the terrace hers aren't serous and stuff :/
Reply 4
I’m doing the level 3 fashion design aswell :smile: I’m nervous abt making friends
Reply 5
I’m doing the level 3 fashion retail course starting in September, can’t wait 😊
Original post by Samkp_xx
I’m doing the level 3 fashion design aswell :smile: I’m nervous abt making friends

i’m starting next september abt everyone being 16 and i’m 17 in the year above haha is it fun
Original post by Lou d
I’m doing the level 3 fashion retail course starting in September, can’t wait 😊

heyyy, i’m also starting at level 3 fashion retail in september! see u there girl <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending