The Student Room Group

Is asian light skin exist?

If you’re half white asian can it called light skin too?

Scroll to see replies

Depends if your skin's light. What a stupid question.
Lots of Asians are light skinned, Asia is a huge content with a large variety of people.
This question :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by georgeparapet
Depends if your skin's light. What a stupid question.

Calm down man is a question. You must be British 🤔
Reply 4
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Lots of Asians are light skinned, Asia is a huge content with a large variety of people.
This question :confused:

Because if you’re half black and white they get called light skin so if you’re mixed half asian white they get called light skin too
Reply 5
Y’all don’t know what I’m saying like mixed white asian *****h🤣🤣🤣🤣 lmao all y’all British!?
Original post by Djshssueu
Calm down man is a question. You must be British 🤔

The answer's in the question and not really no.
Y’all don’t know what I’m saying like mixed white asian *****h🤣🤣🤣🤣 lmao all y’all British!?

Does being British devalue our answer? If so why did you post this on a majority British forum?

If the mixed person has light skin then they must be considered light skinned

Well "British" is a nationality, and The Student Room is a UK based website, so yes I'd say the majority of people here are British
Reply 10
Original post by georgeparapet
Does being British devalue our answer? If so why did you post this on a majority British forum?

**** wrong website man.
Reply 11
Not all half white half black people are called light skin some can be brown skin, a black person can also be lightskin you don't have to be mixed with white for that. I've never heard a half Asian half white get called light skin though so I think the answer is no
Reply 12
Original post by bvbx
Not all half white half black people are called light skin some can be brown skin, a black person can also be lightskin you don't have to be mixed with white for that. I've never heard a half Asian half white get called light skin though so I think the answer is no

Half black and white get called light skin 🙄 you sound dumb tf???
**** wrong website man.

Okay, don't get butthurt lol

Why ask a question if you're gonna completely dismiss every single answer?
Reply 15

You sound narrow minded, check the definition first. You do know not all half white half black have a lighter skin right? I've seen darker ones that are half white they aren't considered light skin
This isn’t the best place to ask such question
If you’re half white asian can it called light skin too?

You’re so dumb there’s no thing of asian getting called light skin that’s only half white and black people’s.
Original post by Ridjdndnsbs
You’re so dumb there’s no thing of asian getting called light skin that’s only half white and black people’s.

You can describe them as light skinned though, the same as with anyone of any background.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Well "British" is a nationality, and The Student Room is a UK based website, so yes I'd say the majority of people here are British

The dude is making himself sound so stupid
Honestly

Quick Reply

Latest