The Student Room Group

Addicted to the smell of feet

I'm a guy in my mid-20s and I'm obsessed with women's feet. In the past I've had an ex who let me play with hers and I just couldn't get enough of smelling and tasting them. When I see a woman in the supermarket, even if she is quite attractive, the first place I look is her feet, and if she's wearing flip-flops or sandals then I'll usually look at her feet if she's walking away from me so that I can see her soles lifting off the ground.

I've always had this addiction, ever since I was very young. I've even bought used socks on eBay and I used to sniff them when pleasuring myself. It made me feel so guilty because I felt like a drug addict, except instead of sniffing lines of coke, I was sniffing feet instead. I really enjoyed smelling all the varieties of feet, and found some that smelled even too foul for my tastes (I don't really like gym socks because they can sometimes smell like rotten eggs depending on the woman). In my old job I also used to sit next to an older woman who would remove her socks and shoes in the summer, and whenever she left the room to use the bathroom (and the room was empty, for example if we were staying late in the office) I would quickly pretend to be getting something from my bag under the table but while I was doing it I'd just quickly have a whiff of her shoes. Nobody ever found out about it.

I don't feel like I'm hurting anyone with my fetish/addiction. It's not affecting my work/academic performance and it hasn't led to the breakdown of any relationships. But at the same time, I feel like a creep. I feel like a cat sniffing catnip when I'm around bare feet - if a woman would let me, I would love to spend ages rubbing them in my face like a soft pillow and just enjoying the smell of her soles! Any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Don’t feel ashamed of who you are, I as a woman respect men who can talk about their interests and you have an amazing skill that is communicating about your insecurities. As long as you don’t harass, pressure or make anybody feel uncomfortable then most women don’t have a problem with it ! But you seem very genuine and I’m sure you’ll find the right woman soon😊
I mean it isnt an addiction just a fetish you have i guess
i mean i don’t understand it but you know you do you as lonb as you arent harming anyone or yourself
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy in my mid-20s and I'm obsessed with women's feet. In the past I've had an ex who let me play with hers and I just couldn't get enough of smelling and tasting them. When I see a woman in the supermarket, even if she is quite attractive, the first place I look is her feet, and if she's wearing flip-flops or sandals then I'll usually look at her feet if she's walking away from me so that I can see her soles lifting off the ground.

I've always had this addiction, ever since I was very young. I've even bought used socks on eBay and I used to sniff them when pleasuring myself. It made me feel so guilty because I felt like a drug addict, except instead of sniffing lines of coke, I was sniffing feet instead. I really enjoyed smelling all the varieties of feet, and found some that smelled even too foul for my tastes (I don't really like gym socks because they can sometimes smell like rotten eggs depending on the woman). In my old job I also used to sit next to an older woman who would remove her socks and shoes in the summer, and whenever she left the room to use the bathroom (and the room was empty, for example if we were staying late in the office) I would quickly pretend to be getting something from my bag under the table but while I was doing it I'd just quickly have a whiff of her shoes. Nobody ever found out about it.

I don't feel like I'm hurting anyone with my fetish/addiction. It's not affecting my work/academic performance and it hasn't led to the breakdown of any relationships. But at the same time, I feel like a creep. I feel like a cat sniffing catnip when I'm around bare feet - if a woman would let me, I would love to spend ages rubbing them in my face like a soft pillow and just enjoying the smell of her soles! Any advice?

Hi Mark, yet another riveting thread I must say!

@Reality Check @Drewski
Reply 4
If they hadn't stated their age i would've said it was you @MrSandyWilly :rofl:
This is the kind of content that keeps me coming back to TSR.
Reply 6
Original post by macy_m
If they hadn't stated their age i would've said it was you @MrSandyWilly :rofl:

It's @Cleverboy1991 - almost word for word identical to one of his 15 threads on feet.
Reply 7

I'm a girl.

If you pay me £20 i'll send you some of my worn socks.
Reply 8
Original post by IWMTom
It's @Cleverboy1991 - almost word for word identical to one of his 15 threads on feet.

I was only joking :lol: but good detective skills
nah fam this is bare tapped are you mad?
Reply 10
Original post by IWMTom

Cleverboy hasn't been online for like 5 hours

don't be so sure.....
Reply 11
Original post by ANM775
Cleverboy hasn't been online for like 5 hours

don't be so sure.....

Wouldn't be the first time he's posted as Anon on a throwaway.
I hope you are never allowed to become a podiatrist, hopefully they screen for foot fetish.

There are a lot of weird threads on sex and the alike appearing in the Relationships forum. Just remember that, as well as the normal TSR users, there are potentially going to be psychopaths, trolls, perverts, criminals, rapists, paedophiles and murderers loitering about in the background, waiting for some naive user to exploit.

Say no to these stupid sex related threads. Stay safe on TSR.
Original post by StarLinyx
There are a lot of weird threads on sex and the alike appearing in the Relationships forum. Just remember that, as well as the normal TSR users, there are potentially going to be psychopaths, trolls, perverts, criminals, rapists, paedophiles and murderers loitering about in the background, waiting for some naive user to exploit.

Say no to these stupid sex related threads. Stay safe on TSR.

As someone diagnosed with a 'mild' form of psychopathy, I am offended. I am a rule abiding citizen of TSR.
As someone diagnosed with a 'mild' form of psychopathy, I am offended. I am a rule abiding citizen of TSR.

Still abuses anon.
Original post by DiddyDec
Still abuses anon.

How so?
How so?

Do you need to be anon?
You know sometimes when I see threads like these, I feel a little bit better about myself and my not so weird compared to you traits
I thought Cat person was a reformed ex-troll o.O @DiddyDec

Quick Reply

Latest