The Student Room Group

MU Plovdiv 2020 ENTRY

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am also planning on sitting the July exam. I know 85% garuntees a place but what happens if we get lower? can we still get accepted?

Did you get your results yet?
I was wondering wether the online exam will need a webcam and a microphone as i am to be using an iPad.
I was wondering wether the online exam will need a webcam and a microphone as i am to be using an iPad.

Yeah you do need a webcam and microphone
Reply 43
Hi guys is it too late to apply now?
Original post by unagdi
Hi guys is it too late to apply now?

Not at all they have 3 exam opportunities left
Reply 45
What agency did u guys use?
Original post by unagdi
What agency did u guys use?

MedConnect
Reply 47
Original post by Fatima.aa01
MedConnect

And have they been good so fa
Original post by unagdi

yes so far they've been very helpful, they've answered all of my questions and doubts quickly, they've processed my documents and I'm booked for my exam
hey, is there any resources that you could provide that could help me for the entrance exam as i am doing it without and agency so i do not have these resources that i see other people talking about?
Original post by unagdi

I used medconnect too and they’ve been super helpful regarding the whole application process with documents and accommodation!
Any advice for someone whose gonna sit the exam ?
Any advice for someone whose gonna sit the exam ?

Go over the past papers as much as you can and try to get the highest grades you can in both. Chemistry is basically the same and biology is very similar
Original post by queeniebeeni
Go over the past papers as much as you can and try to get the highest grades you can in both. Chemistry is basically the same and biology is very similar

The same as the previous years ?
The same as the previous years ?

Very very similar, they may word some questions slightly differently or put a couple of new questions in but other than that yes.
Original post by queeniebeeni
Very very similar, they may word some questions slightly differently or put a couple of new questions in but other than that yes.

Thank you 🙏🏽 I’m just gonna revise all the past papers repeatedly in that case
Reply 56
Could you please tell me where I can get the past papers
Anyone looking to share a flat privately ?
Any grads ?
Original post by shiv.19
Could you please tell me where I can get the past papers

They should be available on their website, but my agency provided me with them.
hey so is anyone worried that we might not get to fly out this year because of covid... sometimes i think its go-ahead as normal but then a lot of Universitities here in the UK are doing online learning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending