The Student Room Group

Uni VS uni

Which uni is better for biomedical sciences Middlesex university or Brunel university.
Which university is better in ranking and which offers better quality education. ?????
Reply 1
Please be honest
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Which uni is better for biomedical sciences Middlesex university or Brunel university.
Which university is better in ranking and which offers better quality education. ?????

Brunel is better then Middlesex, it is ranked better.
Middlesex being ranked 73 in the UK for biomedical sciences, compared to Brunel being ranked 63.

You can check out the student satisfaction, research quality/intensity, graduate prospects etc here-
https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/biological-sciences/london

Hi, my name is Alex and I am ambassador at Middlesex.

Middlesex is great university which can provide you excellent facilities for studying. You can explore our campus here, during virtual tour: https://www.mdx.ac.uk/get-in-touch/virtual-tour Middlesex is about 10 minutes far away from Hendon Central station, where Northern Line works. You can also take a bus which will take you straight up to university. Our campus is new and modern.

Our tutors at Middlesex are really supportive and students are priority for them. About student crowd, people are really friendly here. It's very easy to find friends. Student Union organise many opportunities for new students to feel welcome and meet new people. At the beginning of new academic year we have student fair, where you can explore all societies and sports groups at MDX. Middlesex is home for international students from over , we have diverse environment :smile:

At Middlesex we have the MDX Work- it’s an employability service, free of charge for the students, where you can book and appointment or just pop in and ask for help with your CV, cover letter, finding a job, internship or a placement. I used their help several times and they are very helpful. They helped me to improve my CV and prepared me for interview. In my course tutors put a big pressure on the topic of future career and employability. They encourage us to do work placement or internships, so we will gain not only knowledge but also skills while being at university. I work for university as SLA (student learning assistant) and course ambassador. Both jobs are paid, have flexible hours of work and offer you great experience.

I hope it helps, if you have more questions let me know.

Best, Alex

Samee, im not sure if i should go brunel, hertfordshire or middlesex
Reply 5
Original post by Student guest
Samee, im not sure if i should go brunel, hertfordshire or middlesex

Me too, i don’t know if i should pick Hertfordshire
Original post by olaz
Me too, i don’t know if i should pick Hertfordshire

Are u also studying biomed
Reply 7
Are u also studying biomed

Yes
Original post by olaz
Yes

what uni did you go for in the end. I might go herts.
Reply 9
what uni did you go for in the end. I might go herts.

I choose Hertfordshire, tell me which one you decide to go for aswell
Original post by olaz
I choose Hertfordshire, tell me which one you decide to go for aswell

Yess me too I decided Herts yesterday. Guess I’ll see you there then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending