The Student Room Group

Do these behaviours generally mean that a guy doesnt like a female

If a guy seemed fond of a female collegue, told her that he appreciated her and complimented her a lot but then showed the following behaviours, does it mean he likely doesnt like her that much?

For example - getting frustrated at his computor and swearing loud at emails when only she was in the office yet he doesnt in front of others, ir at least simmers it down

Venting his frustrations only in her presence

Telling her not to repeat things he had told her to others about his plans for the company

Does this mean he is not bothered what she things as he is letting his guard down etc
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy seemed fond of a female collegue, told her that he appreciated her and complimented her a lot but then showed the following behaviours, does it mean he likely doesnt like her that much?

For example - getting frustrated at his computor and swearing loud at emails when only she was in the office yet he doesnt in front of others, ir at least simmers it down

Telling her not to repeat things he had told her to others about his plans for the company

Does this mean he is not bothered what she things as he is letting his guard down etc

Sounds like the guy views the woman as a person he can trust to vent to and express his true feelings around without being judged.

Just shows that he trusts you and is probably expecting the same back

I’d say he feels the exact opposite
He trusts you and feels he can tell you things which he can’t tell others.
And I reckon the getting angry at his computer could be some strange way of showing his “masculinity”?
Reply 4
I would not be impressed by a guy who has no filter, and no respect, and swears in front of me, no matter how many compliments he has given...
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
I would not be impressed by a guy who has no filter, and no respect, and swears in front of me, no matter how many compliments he has given...

Good point but I guess he’s just being himself he has many good qualities too. I think the swearing, stress and anger are his worst but obviously we dont know work collegues 100%.

I just thought he let his guard down as he isnt bothered what i think. Similr to the other they totally let their guard down in front of me, talk all the time, joke sometimes inappropriately prob cause im seen as a push over. Im supposed to be in charge, along with the guy i mentioned above. Yet in front of him they really tone their behaviour down a lot and joke a lot less. He does the same with me when they are not there.
Original post by MrSandyWilly
I’d say he feels the exact opposite
He trusts you and feels he can tell you things which he can’t tell others.
And I reckon the getting angry at his computer could be some strange way of showing his “masculinity”?

love the "quotes" they make it funnier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending