The Student Room Group
I confess to... Procrastinating

Bruh I'm not sleeping till I finish this section :angry: stob distracting me tsr ples
Reply 2
My tail isnt actually as bushy in real life as it appears to be in my pfp :cry2:
i miss my ex
Reply 4
I’m Spider-Man
I feel like everything i do is an upwards battle that ill never win, because everything in the world is designed so that at every level except the top you are ****ed in some way, and I don't have the abilities or desire to be at the top. If i excel in one area of my life some thing else will be left behind, and i can never achieve everything I want.
I believe im the ugliest in the WHOLE family
I'm not the Weeknd :frown:
Original post by TheStarboy
I'm not the Weeknd :frown:

Nah bro you THESTARBOY
Original post by Anonymous
Anything you want to confess just to get off your chest

I confess to fare dodging and pissing off the odd drunk down the pub. But then again doesn't everyone fall on the wrong side of them every so often?
i miss my ex

That's though, if you really like him, you should put your pride aside and text him, you only live once, there is nothing wrong with rejection
I believe im the ugliest in the WHOLE family

Been there, done that, honestly self-confidence grows step by step. As a Christian I believe that we are made in the image of God and God created us, you can't call God's creatures ugly as everything He creates is beautiful, including you! <3 DON'T FORGET GOD LOVES YOU EITHER WAY
had a strng gut feeling i shud stay away 👍🏻

Latest

Trending

Trending