The Student Room Group

Love

Hi. I don’t know if it just me I don’t like having a boyfriend I rather wait till I have a husband because it’s better. I’m really tired of boys who played with my feelings I’m looking something serious most want to use me for my body I use a lot of dating up is not working for me at all. They want nudes I don’t want that I’m really tired guys these day don’t take serious relationship only nudes. I rather wait for a husband.

Scroll to see replies

That’s the type of guys you are attracted too. If you only wipe right on ****boys that’s why.

Try reducing your standards and you’ll find better luck
I agree with billy. It’s kinda your fault as you’re attracted to the type who messed you around. I’ve never messed anyone around or sent a single nude or even asked for one or asked for sex.
Am I attractive, No! I’m far from it but every person who speaks to me constantly says how sweet I am.

Maybe reduce your standards
Reply 3
Original post by Billyjackson101
That’s the type of guys you are attracted too. If you only wipe right on ****boys that’s why.

Try reducing your standards and you’ll find better luck

Huh?
Reply 4
Original post by Ashton1102
I agree with billy. It’s kinda your fault as you’re attracted to the type who messed you around. I’ve never messed anyone around or sent a single nude or even asked for one or asked for sex.
Am I attractive, No! I’m far from it but every person who speaks to me constantly says how sweet I am.

Maybe reduce your standards

What the ****? Not going to help man.
Original post by Spsmdnxns
Huh?

You said they want to use you for your body. That’s because you’re attracted to that type of boys. If you lower your standards you’ll find that only 1% of boys are like that
Reply 6
Original post by Billyjackson101
You said they want to use you for your body. That’s because you’re attracted to that type of boys. If you lower your standards you’ll find that only 1% of boys are like that

I’m talking about tinder I was finding love not body I didn’t know they’re like that I’m not attract to them I was just speaking serious relationship **** sake
What the ****? Not going to help man.

But it would help... Listen to what everyone is saying. Guys are only saying that to you as you’re attracted to that type of guy who is like that
I mean... You're going to have to go through the boyfriend stage before you find a husband regardless.
Reply 9
Original post by MidgetFever
I mean... You're going to have to go through the boyfriend stage before you find a husband regardless.

No.
Reply 10
You cant get a husband without dating...
Stop entertaining the weirdos and creeps. Go for nicer guys.
I’m talking about tinder I was finding love not body I didn’t know they’re like that I’m not attract to them I was just speaking serious relationship **** sake

Everyone else is talking about tinder aswell! You’re swiping right on people who mess you around! If you swiped right on other people and lower your standards then you won’t get messed around
Reply 12
Original post by Ashton1102
But it would help... Listen to what everyone is saying. Guys are only saying that to you as you’re attracted to that type of guy who is like that

No I wasn’t attracted them wtf did I ever said I attract too them no. I didn’t read first
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Exactly She’s swiping right on all the guys who just want sex.
Her attitude also suggests she doesn’t want a nice guy but she needs to lower her expectations
No I wasn’t attracted them wtf did I ever said I attract too them no. I didn’t read first

But you swiped right on them on tinder, that means you thought they looked good. Listen to everyone
Original post by LovelyMrFox

I agree with this. You need to stop finding stupid guys and go find the right one it’s won’t help and how are you going to get a husband without dating wtf is this thread???

You must have been attracted if you swiped it’s a dating app.
lower your standards hun
Lower your standards. The guys who look fit and have topless pics will mess you around.
Most guys are nice it’s just you aim for the small percentage who isn’t.

(I’m female)
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Lower your standards. The guys who look fit and have topless pics will mess you around.
Most guys are nice it’s just you aim for the small percentage who isn’t.

(I’m female)

No not all guys are nice ok. They want sex only want not serious relationship most of the good looking guys and fit buff one want sex I’m confused because I thought good looking fit men won’t do that
Original post by Anonymous
I agree with this. You need to stop finding stupid guys and go find the right one it’s won’t help and how are you going to get a husband without dating wtf is this thread???

She probably thinks someone will randomly propose to her in the street 🙄 but if she keeps going for the crazy guys she’ll never find a husband in her life.

I agree wtf is this thread I thought it’s common sense to drop standards to find nicer people

Latest

Trending

Trending