The Student Room Group

Treadmill running, will I lose my boobs?

Okay I know this seems like a troll but a genuine question.

I have been dieting since about February but not really gotten anywhere... I’ve tried many different ones. I’m sticking to 1,700 calories a day.

So I decided that I should probably try exercising to get my weight off. I was hoping that eating less and just walking every now and again would get some of the weight off but it isn’t the case.

But I do absolutely hate exercising, stuff like cardio. I wouldn’t mind running on a treadmill for an hour 3-5 days a week but a treadmill strips everything doesn’t it?

I have a friend who run on a treadmill and it stripped everything and she went from a DD to an A.

Will this be the case for me?
The treadmill doesn’t have any special boob-removing properties. :confused:

But if you lose weight, whether using a treadmill or not, you will lose weight from all parts of your body, including your boobs.
Reply 2
Original post by KittyN
The treadmill doesn’t have any special boob-removing properties. :confused:

But if you lose weight, whether using a treadmill or not, you will lose weight from all parts of your body, including your boobs.

No I know that, but you can have specific exercises for specific places. Whereas, if you are running you are working everything.

Okay, thanks
Original post by Jones448
No I know that, but you can have specific exercises for specific places. Whereas, if you are running you are working everything.

Okay, thanks

You can have different exercises to build muscles in specific areas. There’s no way to only lose fat in specific areas, though.
Reply 4
Hello every body,

Please follow me
Original post by lupacexi
Hello every body,

Please follow me

bruh
Original post by Jones448
Okay I know this seems like a troll but a genuine question.

I have been dieting since about February but not really gotten anywhere... I’ve tried many different ones. I’m sticking to 1,700 calories a day.

So I decided that I should probably try exercising to get my weight off. I was hoping that eating less and just walking every now and again would get some of the weight off but it isn’t the case.

But I do absolutely hate exercising, stuff like cardio. I wouldn’t mind running on a treadmill for an hour 3-5 days a week but a treadmill strips everything doesn’t it?

I have a friend who run on a treadmill and it stripped everything and she went from a DD to an A.

Will this be the case for me?

Chances are you'll lose some overall body fat, and it's highly likely this may include your boobs depending on where your body stores most of its fat. If you're not keen on cardio then I recommend trying things like weights. I hate cardio too so I used to begin with using dumbells for things like squats, lunges and arm exercises which will make you appear more tone. If you combine a little bit of cardio such as walking or the treadmill a few times a week with weights then you may notice more difference in your body.

Quick Reply

Latest