The Student Room Group

what is the answer to this question? IDEA silver badge

what is the answer to this question?
Coding software can be as simple as writing in a basic text editor. However, often programmers will use Integrated development […….] or “IDEs”. Others will use advanced text editors such as […...] Text, V[…...] or A[…….].

Scroll to see replies

environment? sublime? vim? atom?
Absolute genius
Reply 3
Original post by PetitePanda
environment? sublime? vim? atom?

Hi, I am stuck on the same question and tried this but it didn't work.....is there anything else I can try? Thank you so much!
Original post by Roros
Hi, I am stuck on the same question and tried this but it didn't work.....is there anything else I can try? Thank you so much!

Did you end up figuring it out?
Original post by kexra.rx
what is the answer to this question?
Coding software can be as simple as writing in a basic text editor. However, often programmers will use Integrated development […….] or “IDEs”. Others will use advanced text editors such as […...] Text, V[…...] or A[…….].

environment, sublime, SCode, idk
Reply 6
environment, sublime, im, tom
Reply 7
Original post by mr turtle9958
your noob

na
Reply 8
It’s not im
Reply 9
IDE stands for Integrated Development Environment. is the answer is Environment??
:crazy:me noob!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Does anyone know how to do the entrepreneur motivational business adventure part 1 on the pledge part for the crowd funding section?
Vim and atom didn't workI need help
Original post by CodingBeginner18
Vim and atom didn't workI need help

does it still not work because ive got the answer
Hello, I know the last three which are Sublime, im (the v is already there for vim), tom (the a is already there for Atom) and I dont know the first one help!!
Original post by Sccchhhoooll :(
Hello, I know the last three which are Sublime, im (the v is already there for vim), tom (the a is already there for Atom) and I dont know the first one help!!

I think Its Environment
it says no vim or atom
This is the correct answer for people that need it
1) environment
2) sublime
3) vim
4) atom
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sccchhhoooll :(

thanks
It is a term of escape of Tarkov

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending