Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
when you go to university
What things do you study as part of a biomedicine course?
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
when you go to university
What things do you study as part of a biomedicine course?
Hi @Anonymous,

You can look at the modules available on our BioMedicine Course here. You'll study a range of modules, including cells, genetics, physiology, anatomy and hormones, just to name a few.

You can also chat to current students studying BioMedicine on our UniBuddy platform here, where they can give you an insight into their experiences.

It's worth noting that the BioMedicine course isn't accredited, so if you want to become a Biomedical Scientist, I'd recommend that you have a look at the Biomedical Science degree here, which is IBMS-accredited. My housemate studies this course and had the same first year as BioMedicine, where she studied anatomy, physiology, a bit of biochemistry, ethics and academic writing, diagnosis and biotechnology.

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help!

Maria
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads