The Student Room Group

EY Interview Grad Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shah99
Hey, have you been invited to the numerical test yet? Or are you still

Original post by zzz12
Hey I've just been invited to the numerical test today. Have you got your invitation?

Hi I applied to assurance and got the numerical test invite today as well, hope it goes well for you.
Reply 41
Original post by starp3
Hi I applied to assurance and got the numerical test invite today as well, hope it goes well for you.

Hey, I applied for Assurance as well! For April 2021 intake at London. Where and what time of start did you apply for?

I also got the numerical assessment invite yesterday! I will be doing it today! All the best for your assessment
Reply 42
Did anyone receive any email after completing the numerical assessment?
Original post by RaviKiran30
Did anyone receive any email after completing the numerical assessment?

I mean I got a confirmation email but nothing after that.
Reply 44
Original post by mediocreman12
I mean I got a confirmation email but nothing after that.

yeah same here mate, I received a confirmation email like after an hour but nothing after that as well!
Reply 45
Hey, I applied for Assurance as well! For April 2021 intake at London. Where and what time of start did you apply for?

I also got the numerical assessment invite yesterday! I will be doing it today! All the best for your assessment

Hi, it's also for Assurance in London but Sept 2021 intake. How did you find the numerical test?
Reply 46
Original post by starp3
Hi, it's also for Assurance in London but Sept 2021 intake. How did you find the numerical test?

Ohh thats nice to hear! It was pretty straight forward and easy! Did you do your numerical test?
Reply 47
Is the EY test this year the same as the EY test last year?
Reply 48
Ohh thats nice to hear! It was pretty straight forward and easy! Did you do your numerical test?

Yes, found it quite decent as well so fingers crossed!! Didn't receive any e-mail afterwards though?
Reply 49
Original post by starp3
Yes, found it quite decent as well so fingers crossed!! Didn't receive any e-mail afterwards though?

Just a confirmation email, nothing after that.
Reply 50
Original post by AJ16X
Is the EY test this year the same as the EY test last year?

Last year, we had both SJT and Numerical in a single go. This time I guess you need to pass the SJT in order to attempt the numerical test. This is one change I have observed so far.
Last year, we had both SJT and Numerical in a single go. This time I guess you need to pass the SJT in order to attempt the numerical test. This is one change I have observed so far.

They are slow this year though (understandable given the circumstances). Took two weeks for them to send the invite for the NRT which was within the same stage. Did the NRT on the same day (Tuesday Morning), had a confirmation email and nothing else...

If I flopped it, I feel like they would have rejected me straight away.
Reply 52
Original post by MajorFader
They are slow this year though (understandable given the circumstances). Took two weeks for them to send the invite for the NRT which was within the same stage. Did the NRT on the same day (Tuesday Morning), had a confirmation email and nothing else...

If I flopped it, I feel like they would have rejected me straight away.

That is very true, the process is quite slow tbh. Last time we got the rejection straight after an assessment if we failed it, but the suspense is greater this time. As we will have to wait for some time.
Reply 53
Did anyone get any feedback for numerical?
Original post by stulfc
Did anyone get any feedback for numerical?

Nope, did you?
Reply 55
Original post by TheWham
Hi!

Thought I'd start a thread about anyone who had their partner interview for the EY 2021 grad scheme after the 2020 summer internship was cancelled.

How did everyone's interviews go and has anyone heard back yet?

Thanks!

Theyre really tough, those guys really are at the top of their game, and know there stuff. I applied to probably 100 grad jobs and it took completion dedicication to finally land it. Literally memorising answers to questions.
That is very true, the process is quite slow tbh. Last time we got the rejection straight after an assessment if we failed it, but the suspense is greater this time. As we will have to wait for some time.

Well I mean, I know someone applying for business consulting who did the NRT and got a straight rejection. I am guessing they are using a threshold to compare scores idk
Reply 57
Original post by MajorFader
Well I mean, I know someone applying for business consulting who did the NRT and got a straight rejection. I am guessing they are using a threshold to compare scores idk

Was the rejection this year?
Original post by stulfc
Was the rejection this year?

Yes
How long did you all take to complete the numerical assessment? I think I was just over 20 minutes but not sure if that’ll be quick enough to get through to next stage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending