The Student Room Group

Year 11 Revision Together

Hey!!! I am going into Year 11 in September and I want to get people to revise with that can send their resources over and so on! Here are my options:

GCSE English (AQA): An Inspector Calls, Macbeth, Frankenstein. Power & Conflict Poems!!!

GCSE Maths (Edexcel)

GCSE Science (AQA)

GCSE Spanish (AQA)

GCSE Business Studies (Eduquas)

GCSE History (Edexcel)

Cambridge Nationals In Creative iMedia

Thanks! :woo:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shivamchhaya45
Hey!!! I am going into Year 11 in September and I want to get people to revise with that can send their resources over and so on! Here are my options:

GCSE English (AQA): An Inspector Calls, Macbeth, Frankenstein. Power & Conflict Poems!!!

GCSE Maths (Edexcel)

GCSE Science (AQA)

GCSE Spanish (AQA)

GCSE History (Edexcel)

This website should be useful for most of them :smile:
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/

Even though I haven't received my gcse grades yet (8 days left :/ ) it definitely helped with my mocks
Good luck for your gcses next year xx
Original post by arioulagrande
This website should be useful for most of them :smile:
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/

Even though I haven't received my gcse grades yet (8 days left :/ ) it definitely helped with my mocks
Good luck for your gcses next year xx

Thanks! Can we pm? Xx
hiya! i can study with you if you would like! i’m going into year 11 too, and i study:
GCSE English (An Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth, Power & Conflict Poetry) (AQA)
GCSE Maths (OCR i think)
GCSE Triple Science (AQA)
GCSE Spanish (AQA)
GCSE Geography (AQA)
GCSE Sociology (AQA)
Cambridge Nationals Creative iMedia
Original post by Nutella!
hiya! i can study with you if you would like! i’m going into year 11 too, and i study:
GCSE English (An Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth, Power & Conflict Poetry) (AQA)
GCSE Maths (OCR i think)
GCSE Triple Science (AQA)
GCSE Spanish (AQA)
GCSE Geography (AQA)
GCSE Sociology (AQA)
Cambridge Nationals Creative iMedia

Omg this is awesome!!!!! Dm me
Original post by X.243llie
he has a discord unfortunately ita advertising if anyome shares it
i cant evenleave a link cos im close to being banned soon😂 is leaving an email adress advertising?

You can't share your email address on TSR, no :nope:
Hi!
I will study with you
I took
GCSE maths (Edexel)
GCSE combined science (AQA)
GCSE Spanish (AQA)
GCSE geography (AQA)
GCSE PE (AQA)
that sucks

It's for your own safety :heart:
Original post by Lemur14
It's for your own safety :heart:

makes life harder though when your only tring to be kind and giving ojt resourvces and li ks to onedrive and it gets taken down
makes life harder though when your only tring to be kind and giving ojt resourvces and li ks to onedrive and it gets taken down

Resources can usually be uploaded to TSR or GetRevising (TSR's sister site) if you want to share them with people on TSR :smile:
oh thanks though i sent a onedrive link on here for free textbook pdfs amd it got taken down like if theyd of looked all there was were textbooks
oh thanks though i sent a onedrive link on here for free textbook pdfs amd it got taken down like if theyd of looked all there was were textbooks

You can upload things on here but not big documents. Maybe like documents with around 10 pages. 😀
You can also use something called Padlet which is free and you can upload documents on there and put the link in forums if you wanted to. I hope this helped 😀
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Emmagracecross
Hi!
I will study with you
I took
GCSE maths (Edexel)
GCSE combined science (AQA)
GCSE Spanish (AQA)
GCSE geography (AQA)
GCSE PE (AQA)

Yay dm me
Original post by lulumillie02
You can upload things on here but not big documents. Maybe like documents with around 10 pages. 😀
You can also use something called Padlet which is free and you can upload documents on there and put the link in forums if you wanted to. I hope this helped 😀

thatll take forever but thanks its already taken me 3 days non stop to download as much as i have ive still got loads to scan and turn into pdfs to

GCSE Maths (Edexcel)

GCSE Science (AQA)

GCSE Spanish (AQA)

GCSE History (Edexcel)

I would love that, we have similar options but different exam boards, how would we keep in contact tho?
Yay dm me

Would i be able to join this study group
Original post by xx_annax
I would love that, we have similar options but different exam boards, how would we keep in contact tho?

mine are similar but different exam boards yours migjt be more sililar to mine
english AQA an inspector calls , macbeth ,christmas carol and power and conflict
maths AQA
science double AQA
history AQA
creayive imedia OCR
business studies EDEXCEL
RS AQA
sociology AQA
mine are similar but different exam boards yours migjt be more sililar to mine
english AQA an inspector calls , macbeth ,christmas carol and power and conflict
maths AQA
science double AQA
history AQA
creayive imedia OCR
business studies EDEXCEL
RS AQA
sociology AQA

A bit different but the exam board won't make a BIGGGG difference, right?
A bit different but the exam board won't make a BIGGGG difference, right?

for some yes some no
Would i be able to join this study group

Yes

Quick Reply