The Student Room Group

Is anyone going to live/quarantine in Trinity Hall (Dublin) this year?

Hi, I'm just looking for anyone who is also quarantining in Trinity Hall this year to go to Trinity College Dublin- I am filled with a lot of fear!!!
Don’t know how that’s going to work as the Round 1 CAO offers will only be released on 11th September and they’ll be expecting the general student population to be moving in around 26th. You have to be in halls on 12th to have 2 weeks of quarantine.
Reply 2
Original post by magicmark1
Don’t know how that’s going to work as the Round 1 CAO offers will only be released on 11th September and they’ll be expecting the general student population to be moving in around 26th. You have to be in halls on 12th to have 2 weeks of quarantine.

That’s how it’s working though! I’m getting my result on the 11th, entering the country on the 12th and moving into halls on the 13th! Since I’ll be abiding my quarantine rules on the 12th I will be fine, but I can’t move in until I have my place.
I have confidence in my A level results that I should be able to get in in round 1 lol
Original post by Slash_bae
That’s how it’s working though! I’m getting my result on the 11th, entering the country on the 12th and moving into halls on the 13th! Since I’ll be abiding my quarantine rules on the 12th I will be fine, but I can’t move in until I have my place.
I have confidence in my A level results that I should be able to get in in round 1 lol

Great. Good luck.
Original post by Slash_bae

How’d you get on? Hope all is going ahead as planned.

Number 2 son just got his offer confirmed, so will be moving into Trinity Hall in 2 weeks (doesn’t have to quarantine as we’re from Northern Ireland).

Good luck with the move.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending