The Student Room Group

AQA Biology GCSE

Hey I just wanted to know if any1 has the AQA GCSE HIGHER BIOLOGY exam-style questions on Kerboodle?

If you could help that would be great or if you Private message me xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hello , i just finished year 11 and have a bunch of exam style questions from exampro , would you like me to send them to you
i have chemistry too!!
Ooh that would be great ; please PM me x
Reply 3
Original post by Ambiguous Super
Hey I just wanted to know if any1 has the AQA GCSE HIGHER BIOLOGY exam-style questions on Kerboodle?

If you could help that would be great or if you Private message me xx

I should have them, and a ton of other exam questions and end of topic tests.
Was there a specific topic you were looking for?
Physics and maths tutor/ maths made easy have gcse practice papers, revision booklets with mark-schemes
Original post by hibam
hello , i just finished year 11 and have a bunch of exam style questions from exampro , would you like me to send them to you
i have chemistry too!!

could you send me them too it would be amazing if you see this :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by asmaa.rmy
could you send me them too it would be amazing if you see this :wink:

i will :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by hibam
i will :smile:

hi sorry to bother you but you could you send me the questions? i would really appreciate it
Reply 8
Original post by maya xo
hi sorry to bother you but you could you send me the questions? i would really appreciate it

sure!
Original post by hibam
sure!

You didn’t send them to me sooo 🙃😒
Reply 10
Original post by hibam
i have chemistry too!!

hey there do you happen to have a level biology exampro login/ questions. Thanks.
Reply 11
Original post by ferwerg
hey there do you happen to have a level biology exampro login/ questions. Thanks.

no i dont sorry , if you ask your teacher they could print it out for you
Original post by hibam
i have chemistry too!!

Could you please PM them to me too - i have mocks soon! Thanks in advance!
Original post by hibam
i have chemistry too!!

Hello, I will be eternally grateful if you send me the exampro biology and chemistry papers you have. If you don't mind, can you send them to me, please?
Reply 14
Original post by hibam
i have chemistry too!!

hey could you please send them to me i have my teacher assessed science exams after easter
Does anyone have the 2020 aqa chemistry paper 2 and aqa physics paper one (both higher) for GCSE
Original post by Vez.101
Does anyone have the 2020 aqa chemistry paper 2 and aqa physics paper one (both higher) for GCSE

No I don’t sorry 😊.
I’m sure exam boards will release past papers over Easter- credit to PRIMROSEKITTEN ON YOUTUBE who mentions this in ne of her recent videos - not sure if this has changed.

Also, this thread shouldn’t be up as the user didn’t send me the practice questions I was requesting. They’ll probably do the same to you too 😭😕.

@hibam you lied to me as you didn’t send the practice question.

Hope this helps xx
Original post by Ambiguous Super
No I don’t sorry 😊.
I’m sure exam boards will release past papers over Easter- credit to PRIMROSEKITTEN ON YOUTUBE who mentions this in ne of her recent videos - not sure if this has changed.

Also, this thread shouldn’t be up as the user didn’t send me the practice questions I was requesting. They’ll probably do the same to you too 😭😕.

@hibam you lied to me as you didn’t send the practice question.

Hope this helps xx

Thxx for saving me the time . Hope u do well
Original post by Vez.101
Thxx for saving me the time . Hope u do well

Aww same ☺️
Original post by hibam
no i dont sorry , if you ask your teacher they could print it out for you

Could you send me some of your exampro GCSE papers, please?

Quick Reply

Latest