The Student Room Group

Gamescom opening night livestream

Scroll to see replies

Original post by quasa
used to play it but preferred r&c (even ps1 gen, i preferred the insomniac games vs naughty dog for some reason as I loved spyro but wasnt a massive fan of crash bandicoot)

I have to agree, I love J&D but Ratchet still tops it for me (as does Spyro over Crash).

That new extended demo for R&C got me even more hyped man! :woo:
r&c confirmed to be released in the launch window of ps5 :biggrin: (translation, spidey, r&c are launch games effectively)
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
I have to agree, I love J&D but Ratchet still tops it for me (as does Spyro over Crash).

That new extended demo for R&C got me even more hyped man! :woo:

So, they confirmed the following:

It will be released in the launch window of ps5 (translation, it'll be out this year)
It will have no loading screens
It is a sequel of into the nexus
It seems that the gameplay footage took place in the galaxy the 2nd game is set in.
Still no news on the female lombax
The new nefarious design looks more villianous

My thoughts are it's seems great and personally wouldn't be surprised if the female lombax is ratchets mum, sister, or alternate reality version (most likely she's a new love interest)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by quasa
So, they confirmed the following:

It will be released in the launch window of ps5 (translation, it'll be out this year)
It will have no loading screens
It is a sequel of into the nexus
It seems that the gameplay footage took place in the galaxy the 2nd game is set in.
Still no news on the female lombax
The new nefarious design looks more villianous

My thoughts are it's seems great and personally wouldn't be surprised if the female lombax is ratchets mum, sister, or alternate reality version (most likely she's a new love interest)

I hope she's not another love interest, Ratchet is enough of a player as it is :lol: (plus I thought him and Angela paired well together).
It would be cool if she is a member or Ratchet's family, that would make for an interesting twist I reckon.
I hope she's not another love interest, Ratchet is enough of a player as it is :lol: (plus I thought him and Angela paired well together).
It would be cool if she is a member or Ratchet's family, that would make for an interesting twist I reckon.

I thought him and sasha were a better match tbh. My best mate reckons talwyn is his best wife. Best couple however is nefarious and Courtney gears :lol:
Original post by quasa
I thought him and sasha were a better match tbh. My best mate reckons talwyn is his best wife. Best couple however is nefarious and Courtney gears :lol:

Gotta admit, for a robot Courtney is kind of fit :lol:
Anyways I disagree, if we're shipping characters then it should be Nefarious and Laurence. Their chemistry is hilarious :rofl:
Gotta admit, for a robot Courtney is kind of fit :lol:
Anyways I disagree, if we're shipping characters then it should be Nefarious and Laurence. Their chemistry is hilarious :rofl:

:lol:, is say its more of a Bromance than a romance . Speaking of nefarious you've given me a good excuse to post this

Original post by quasa
:lol:, is say its more of a Bromance than a romance . Speaking of nefarious you've given me a good excuse to post this

Ah the nostalgia...:u:
Gotta say, he's my favourite villain from the series, he's very charismatic.
Ah the nostalgia...:u:
Gotta say, he's my favourite villain from the series, he's very charismatic.

agreed :rofl:
incase anyone is wondering, here is how to spot a supervillian:

r&c confirmed to run 4k, with the option of running at 30fps or 60fps.
Original post by quasa
annapurna seems to have some interesting games in development. they have a game with james mcavoy, daisy ridley and willem defoe, as well as stray.

yeah? I got to know this game immidiately!!\

let me know
Original post by XXCryptixXX
yeah? I got to know this game immidiately!!\

let me know

Its called 12 minutes. Was due out in 2020 but delayed to 21 due to covid

Quick Reply

Latest