The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Out of curiosity but where you a good student, I mean did you get good A - level grades? Because if I am to be honest most people that come to the university of Nicosia for something as difficult as medicine were usually not great students. I don't mean any offence but I just wanted to confirm an observation I was making. I mean from what I heard the university of Nicosia is a really easy uni to enter
Reply 2
Original post by Dianum
Out of curiosity but where you a good student, I mean did you get good A - level grades? Because if I am to be honest most people that come to the university of Nicosia for something as difficult as medicine were usually not great students. I don't mean any offence but I just wanted to confirm an observation I was making. I mean from what I heard the university of Nicosia is a really easy uni to enter

I got 2A*s and one A for my A levels, so if that fits in your criteria of a good student, then I might be a good student. Since I’m a non EU student, coming to the UK to study medicine is really expensive and my parents would not be able to afford the fees, which is why I have chosen UNIC to study medicine because the fees fits in my criteria.
Reply 3
Original post by GUMBALL77
I got 2A*s and one A for my A levels, so if that fits in your criteria of a good student, then I might be a good student. Since I’m a non EU student, coming to the UK to study medicine is really expensive and my parents would not be able to afford the fees, which is why I have chosen UNIC to study medicine because the fees fits in my criteria.

Fair enough. You sound like a great student. How come you didn't attend something like Germany or the Czech republic those are more popular destinations for good student?
Original post by GUMBALL77
Heyy guys is anyone starting the 6 year MD program this fall ?? I thought it would be great making a forum so people can comment and I can make a few friends before going to Cyprus ! :smile:

Hi, I'll be starting the 6 year MD program this fall.
Reply 5
Original post by Dianum
Fair enough. You sound like a great student. How come you didn't attend something like Germany or the Czech republic those are more popular destinations for good student?

Cyprus is only 3 hours away from where I live, so my parents can easily reach me if there is any emergency. Also I have a family member in Cyprus

Latest

Trending

Trending