The Student Room Group

Visa processing time

Hi everyone! I’m wondering if anyone got their student visa earlier than 15 working days?
(edited 3 years ago)
You can pay an extra fee to make your visa processing faster :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Morgania
You can pay an extra fee to make your visa processing faster :smile:

Unfortunately that was cancelled in my country Egypt
Original post by Molham
Unfortunately that was cancelled in my country Egypt

Ah, I am from China, and my visa processing did finish in less than 15 days, only 10 days or so. However I didn't pay the extra fee. I guess it is probably because far fewer people are travelling this year which makes the process faster than previous.
Reply 4
Original post by Morgania
Ah, I am from China, and my visa processing did finish in less than 15 days, only 10 days or so. However I didn't pay the extra fee. I guess it is probably because far fewer people are travelling this year which makes the process faster than previous.

Oh wow that’s good news. Hopefully it will be the same for me! 🙂
Original post by Molham
Hi everyone! I’m wondering if anyone got their student visa earlier than 15 working days?

Hi Molham! I’m currently waiting for my visa to be processed too. Like you, priority service was suspended in my country. It’s been 10 working days since I went to my visa appointment so hopefully I get it soon! I was wondering if you happened to get your visa already and if so, how long you had to wait.
Reply 6
Original post by Khalifa_Taurus
Hi Molham! I’m currently waiting for my visa to be processed too. Like you, priority service was suspended in my country. It’s been 10 working days since I went to my visa appointment so hopefully I get it soon! I was wondering if you happened to get your visa already and if so, how long you had to wait.

Hi Khalifa! No I didn’t get my visa yet. I had my appointment on Aug 24.
Original post by Molham
Hi Khalifa! No I didn’t get my visa yet. I had my appointment on Aug 24.

Oooh okay. I'll let you know when I get mine, I had my appointment on the 19th of August. I have a friend who got theirs a few weeks ago, they only had to wait 11 working days if that helps give you a better idea.
Original post by Molham

Update: I just got my visa. It took 14 working days for me and a lot of people I know had to wait that long as well.
Reply 9
Original post by Khalifa_Taurus
Update: I just got my visa. It took 14 working days for me and a lot of people I know had to wait that long as well.

[ltr]Congratulations! :smile: mine has been postponed.. I got mail saying it will take more than 15 working days. Hopefully there’s still a chance I will be accepted. Where are you from? And did you apply with family? I suspect mine was delayed because I’m going with wife and two kids. [/ltr]
Original post by Molham
[ltr]Congratulations! :smile: mine has been postponed.. I got mail saying it will take more than 15 working days. Hopefully there’s still a chance I will be accepted. Where are you from? And did you apply with family? I suspect mine was delayed because I’m going with wife and two kids. [/ltr]

Thank you! It sucks to hear that yours got delayed though :frown: I'm from Bahrain and I'm going alone so I did not apply with family. It may be as you said, that your visa is getting delayed because you are applying with your family..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending