hmm not sure yet, my autumn term doesn't start until 1st October :rofl:
Original post by neko no basu

gives you some time to prep one then :colone:
tag me if and when you do pls :puppyeyes:
Reply 23

There's been a winner of the GYG competition (last year actually) who had a university edition, check it out on the GYG page actually think you might get some ideas or just drop a PM
Original post by Raptor Jesus
thx but the link isnt working - might wanna check it:s-smilie:

Oooh I'll get to fixing that up haha
Edit: All done!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Raptor Jesus
gives you some time to prep one then :colone:
tag me if and when you do pls :puppyeyes:

true dat, might make one soon then
okie dokie, i'll tag you :yep:

Original post by Shadbury
There's been a winner of the GYG competition (last year actually) who had a university edition, check it out on the GYG page actually think you might get some ideas or just drop a PM

thanks I'll go check it out
update: wow it looks so good no wonder they won, nah mine won't be anywhere near as good but hopefully it'll keep me motivated to study:yep:
Reply 25
thanks I'll go check it out
update: wow it looks so good no wonder they won, nah mine won't be anywhere near as good but hopefully it'll keep me motivated to study:yep:

Definitely, had it not been for my previous GYG the past year I wouldn’t have been as motivated as I was; the support no matter the volume is so inspiring
Reply 26
Original post by RyanC_
Lol, all of us on TSR procrastinate too much don't we :lol:

Thanks for the tag! :biggrin:

all of these GYGs are making me want to make one again even tho it will be dead 2 weeks in and I literally just said I don't wanna bother with one :facepalm:

It’s super motivating , something we’ll most definitely be needing after 6 months of pure unproductivity Ryan haha
Lol good luck my friend, I'm sure you'll do amazing in your a levels!
Woooo Maths and further maths squad :woo:

But the real question is, which is better: milk or white chocolate?

Also can I have a tag please :smile:
subbinggg
this is a lot of effort it looks great :biggrin:
Original post by Becca216

neither, dark chocolate
I am super happy and excited for your next journey! :woo:

(I've changed my username from TakeALittleWalk to Shadbury, and this GYG won't be Peaky Blinders themed like the last one unfortunately. To any new readers check out my Year 11 GYG if you'd like https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6280010 and let me know if you'd like to be added to or removed from the tag list below!)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Work Ethic? Missing (presumed dead). Handwriting? Call it abstract art. Procrastination habits? Unsurprisingly still intact. Hotel? Trivago.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OFFICIAL POSTS
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler

Caught up in a sense of urgency and evidently fatiguing towards my GCSE exams, lockdown as a result of COVID-19 ironically swooped in as a lifeline for my deteriorating, drained self. Exams were cancelled and we were to stay at home indefinitely. What followed were six not-so-productive lovely months to wind down and relax. And. Did. I. Relax. I'm talking Netflix, Netflix, some more Netflix. Baking. Painting. Getting SWOLE. Reading! Sleeping. Some more sleeping. Making a start on AS Maths only to realise I need to capitalise on the time I have now relaxing to its fullest, followed by some more eating, sleeping and repEATing.
But regardless of all that time I've had to put my feet up, school (as always) has arrived precipitously. And whether I'm ready or not doesn't change the fact that I genuinely feel like it's about time. I've been relaxing far too long and I miss practically everything about school; the social aspects as well as education itself. Just as much as I wanna talk to my friends and catch up on the latest, I'd really like to (surprised I haven't started retching yet?) start learning again. A levels are going to be the bane of me, the new Art GCSE perhaps in the form of my chosen subjects. Here they are:

MY A LEVELS

Spoiler

MY GCSE RESULTS

Spoiler

MY GOALS FOR THE YEAR

Spoiler

(INTERESTING?) STUFF ABOUT ME

Spoiler

So tag along guys/gals and/or others on this next chapter of my journey to becoming a MEDIC. That's right! I'd like to do something different and what's more unique than the dream of an aspiring medic? All jokes aside I've wanted to be a doctor (particularly a neurosurgeon) for ages now. Since primary I believe. Reading When Breath Becomes Air only confirmed my passion for the speciality. Here's a link to it actually! Super sad yet super eye opening: https://www.amazon.co.uk/When-Breath-Becomes-Paul-Kalanithi/dp/1784701998 Medics/Aspiring Medics out there please let me know of any valuable opportunities that come up or share some advice I'm all ears!
Excluding Wednesday, which is my induction day, I'll be posting every Sunday!
Wednesday...Hold on... This Wednesday?!

Tune in for:
Pictures of how I'm organising myself for those stationaryholics out there!
My mental health - how I'm feeling or have felt throughout the week. Sixth form is known to be a very difficult couple years.
My revision, the workload, notes and experimenting with techniques.
Exams. Results. Falling behind or getting ahead.
Climbing (or most probably dropping lol) badminton England rankings.
Food. As always.
And CHOCOLATE is THE NEW THEME by the way.
So for the first time in a while I'll be starting with a brand new taglist! Just this once I think it'd be wise to tag in the Shelby Company one last time too though. Would like to reiterate please LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW if you'd like to be added/removed.

TAGS
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler

Tag me plss from one peaky ****ing blinders lover to another
Loving this subbed
Reply 34
Original post by H4ttie03
Lol good luck my friend, I'm sure you'll do amazing in your a levels!

And you Hattie let’s do this!

Original post by Becca216

Only the real homies do Maths and further maths 🥵😤💪🏼
That’s a question for the deathbed Becca you’ve got me doing laps around my room and great I’ll tag you

Original post by rxyaltyx
subbinggg
this is a lot of effort it looks great :biggrin:

Thanks Kaiiiiii

Original post by emilynxlan
I am super happy and excited for your next journey! :woo:

Yesssss Em I’ll make you proud!
Reply 35
Original post by cloud_9_
Tag me plss from one peaky ****ing blinders lover to another

Of course!

Original post by LovingLucy
Loving this subbed

Yes Lucyyyyy let's Avada Kedavra this year like it's Lily Potter

(I'm so, so sorry)
Reply 36
Original post by rxyaltyx
neither, dark chocolate

Dependssss a bournville dark chocolate bar on the way home is nice though haha

Good luck for Tuesday Kai you’re gonna make year 13 look like nursery I’m sure of it!
Reply 37
It’s super motivating , something we’ll most definitely be needing after 6 months of pure unproductivity Ryan haha

hmmmm I'll think about it :lol:
Reply 38
Original post by RyanC_
hmmmm I'll think about it :lol:

Haha lovely
Well done on your results! :h:

Tag me please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending