The Student Room Group

🥀📚cryinqclouds' not so secret diary: a year 12 GYG

🥀📚cryinqclouds' not so secret diary: a year 12 GYG

did i get jealous of everyone elses gygs? yes
did i make one in year 11 and fail? yes
will the same thing probably happen again? yes, yes and yes!
But anyways here i am!

As you'll probably see throughout the year on here I am not good with words, so i'll just cut to the chase?

My GCSE results:

Spoiler

My A-Level subjects:

Spoiler

Sixth form goals:

Spoiler

Get to know me:

Spoiler

I'll update once a week but haven't thought of what day that might be. Crazy to think I'll be starting sixth form THIS THURSDAY?? Like I swear I started year 7 yesterday.
Also forgot to mention that I'll be starting a new school where I don't know anyone. ngl I think I've forgotten how to make friends.
So I think thats all from me, stick around if you wanna see:

How I'm staying organised

How I'm handling my workload

Test results, Life updates, Mental health basically EVERYTHING

Let me know if you want to be tagged/removed.

Tags

Spoiler

Okay I'm gonna press submit now, why am i so nervous okay wtf okay byeeee
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

good luck for sixth form! i did a level maths and psychology too, good subject choices :yep::ninja:
tag me please :biggrin:
If you saw the unedited version, no you didn't
Original post by absolutelysprout
good luck for sixth form! i did a level maths and psychology too, good subject choices :yep::ninja:
tag me please :biggrin:

Of course! Do you have any tips for maths and psychology?
ahh i was so happy to see this pop up! best of luck to you <3 your a levels look like a super good combination :biggrin:
Original post by cryinqclouds
Of course! Do you have any tips for maths and psychology?

do lots of practice of the longer mark questions in psychology and give it to your teacher for feedback, helped me a lot in getting good grades :yep: regularly revise the content as there's a LOT of it- do a little bit everyday and soon you'll be remembering info like the back of your hand!
don't be afraid to ask the teacher for help in maths especially- it's ok if you don't understand things. doing lots of practice questions will likely help you get the hang of a topic so i can't stress enough the importance of completing homework especially if it's stuff like set questions as you can go to the teacher after if you need clarification on anything and you learn what your strong and weak topics are! the first few weeks of a level maths aren't horrible at all tbh, you're eased quite nicely into it imo so don't be scared:nah:
Original post by bookausten
ahh i was so happy to see this pop up! best of luck to you <3 your a levels look like a super good combination :biggrin:

I'm feeling so inspired today! Good luck to you too!
Original post by absolutelysprout
do lots of practice of the longer mark questions in psychology and give it to your teacher for feedback, helped me a lot in getting good grades :yep: regularly revise the content as there's a LOT of it- do a little bit everyday and soon you'll be remembering info like the back of your hand!
don't be afraid to ask the teacher for help in maths especially- it's ok if you don't understand things. doing lots of practice questions will likely help you get the hang of a topic so i can't stress enough the importance of completing homework especially if it's stuff like set questions as you can go to the teacher after if you need clarification on anything and you learn what your strong and weak topics are! the first few weeks of a level maths aren't horrible at all tbh, you're eased quite nicely into it imo so don't be scared:nah:

Thank you! I'll definitely take all of that on board!
Reply 8
Yesss you made one, tag me please :colondollar:
Can I have a tag please? :smile:
Study2212 finally gave in mwahahaha

Of all the GYGs I’m gonna anticipate these posts the most if that helps🤣👍🏼
Original post by macy_m
Yesss you made one, tag me please :colondollar:

Of course!
Original post by medicalsupernova
Can I have a tag please? :smile:

Sure!! tag me in yours if you have one <3
Original post by Shadbury
Study2212 finally gave in mwahahaha

Of all the GYGs I’m gonna anticipate these posts the most if that helps🤣👍🏼

THE PRESSURE!!!
Can I be added to the tag list too pls? :biggrin:
also the gif in the 1st post looks prettyyy
Original post by neko no basu
Can I be added to the tag list too pls? :biggrin:
also the gif in the 1st post looks prettyyy

Thank you! And of course i'll tag you!
omg hiii please tag me in yours too!! I would love some tips on biology on psychology! Also idk what happened to the gif its been fine for the past few days I'll sort it out now. Good luck with year 13!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was actually looking at the command words for psychology this morning and I'll definitely be using your tips. Honestly thank you so much that was really helpful x
tsr is acting up for some reason i haven't been getting notifications from some people aswell
tsr is acting up for some reason i haven't been getting notifications from some people aswell

Starting skl soon?
Original post by Shadbury
Starting skl soon?

TOMORROW! i literally just went to see how your day went today on your gyg i didn't get a notififcation for some reason but I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
TOMORROW! i literally just went to see how your day went today on your gyg i didn't get a notififcation for some reason but I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Lmk how it goes 👍🏼 and tyyyyy enjoy yours!

Quick Reply

Latest