The Student Room Group

Can I catch up on missed work in 7 days

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Han05S
i dont have access to internet 24/7

How was work set by your school? Is it possible for you to download / print worksheets?

At the very least, you should make sure that you look through the materials your teachers have set and are studying the same topics. If you can access the 'teaching' part of the material during the time you do have internet access, that would be best probably.
Reply 21
Original post by bluebeetle
How was work set by your school? Is it possible for you to download / print worksheets?

At the very least, you should make sure that you look through the materials your teachers have set and are studying the same topics. If you can access the 'teaching' part of the material during the time you do have internet access, that would be best probably.

Yeah ive just done a hegarty maths task. I now have 44 tasks left lol god help me this is only maths...
Original post by Han05S
Yeah ive just done a hegarty maths task. I now have 44 tasks left lol god help me this is only maths...

Best not to rush them. Even if you only get a few tasks done, you'll still be in a better position than you were, and it'll be better to have a solid understanding of each topic than a very shaky understanding of all of them.
Reply 23
Original post by bluebeetle
Best not to rush them. Even if you only get a few tasks done, you'll still be in a better position than you were, and it'll be better to have a solid understanding of each topic than a very shaky understanding of all of them.

thanks
Original post by Han05S
I havent done work in quarantine and im going into yr 10 on the 9th. can i do lots of work starting from today at like 6:00pm to 8th of september and catch up on everything ive missed? im in top set too

100%
Reply 25
Original post by Kamila.glow
100%

thank you
Original post by Han05S
Because i feel like i wont be able to catch up

Have you started your GCSEs?

You can do it if you get off here :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Muttley79
Have you started your GCSEs?

You can do it if you get off here :smile:

We were going to start them but corona happened. thanks btw :smile:
Original post by Han05S
i dont have access to internet 24/7

You could just pick a subject, your favourite, or the least amount of work or just at random, and make a list and open all the tabs you need (powerpoints or documents or websites, whatever) then just start going through them. Then if your wifi cuts out you'll still know what you need to do and have what you need to do it. Whether you do it or not, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending