The Student Room Group

Girls ask guys questions guys want to know.

I know we have got a lot of threads out there but a I want this one to be serious.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also, it should of said girls ask guys questions they want to know, sorry.
how many girls do guys actually talk to?
Original post by fendergirl

Depends on the guy. I personally talk to around 3 or 4 but im in the talking stage with 1 and the others know about that.
Reply 4

I have found this online and been told that on dating sites they speak to as many as possible to vary their choices but younger guys, teens, speak to a few ( around 2 -3 ). I have been informed that if they really like them they do only talk to one. Most of the time it's not chatting - as in chatting up but friendly conversation.
Original post by Anonymous
Depends on the guy. I personally talk to around 3 or 4 but im in the talking stage with 1 and the others know about that.

so if a guy says he likes this girl a lot
is she the only girl hes chatting too?
considering he said he loves her
Why do guys go for dumb girls?
Reply 7
What body language do you express when you like someone?
so if a guy says he likes this girl a lot
is she the only girl hes chatting too?
considering he said he loves her

Yes if he doesen't then hes not loyal.

cos opposites attract :smile: ?
cos opposites attract :smile: ?

I- 😂😂
what do guys think of stretch marks
better face or better body?
what do guys think of stretch marks

This may come as surprising but I have found that some guys actually find them really attractive and others just don't care. More people who were already were in a relationship found them cute and those who weren't in a relationship didn't care.
M

Original post by jae jae
What body language do you express when you like someone?

Most guys try to get close and normally tease you like a gentle punch on the shoulder or leaning in when sitting next to each other.
This may come as surprising but I have found that some guys actually find them really attractive and others just don't care. More people who were already were in a relationship found them cute and those who weren't in a relationship didn't care.

My insecurities 📉📉

even if its like a tun :fluffy:

Some guys go mainly for looks but sometimes it's because they have a good personality.
i had an embarrassing moment in front of a group of cute guys today aha:getmecoat:
Original post by jae jae
My insecurities 📉📉

you have stretchmarks to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending