The Student Room Group

๐Ÿ“šThe 'Study Checklist' Thread - Post how many tasks you have completed here! ๐Ÿ“š

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Dezer.
I donโ€™t have any proof but over the last 3 days I have done 7 hours ish taking out the breaks every day, so you can decide how many points that is ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 hours every day or 7 hours over three days?
Original post by 5hyl33n
7 hours every day or 7 hours over three days?

Every day, I wake up at around 7:30AM and stop at 3:30PM
Original post by .Dezer.
Every day, I wake up at around 7:30AM and stop at 3:30PM

Nice! How many tasks per day do you complete on average?
Original post by 5hyl33n
7 points! :biggrin:

EEk thank you study queen! lol <3
Original post by 5hyl33n
Nice! How many tasks per day do you complete on average?

I just complete topics really so I will say I only deserve a couple of points so maybe 4 points per day?

NVM I think 2 is enough
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by .Dezer.
I just complete topics really so I will say I only deserve a couple of points so maybe 4 points per day?

NVM I think 2 is enough

I'll give 5 points per day! :biggrin:
Original post by 5hyl33n
I'll give 5 points per day! :biggrin:

noooo thats too much I will have 3 per day, I just checked the leaderboards and the people at the top deserve it way more than I do!
Original post by .Dezer.
noooo thats too much I will have 3 per day, I just checked the leaderboards and the people at the top deserve it way more than I do!

Shush. Go and do some work. :angry:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Shush. Go and do some work. :angry:

:afraid::vroam:
Original post by nursingstudentuk
a

ah, enjoy is. especially if you burn out easily, a walk must be nice :biggrin:

kinda I'm disabled physically and I need to walk but it's hard

Happy Birthday!!!!!! :yay: :yay:
Also idk how many points Iโ€™m on because I think the app is being dodgy but I should be on 22. I completed them the two days before my exam but I didnโ€™t do proof bc I forgot and was lazy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so you can also not give me the points. I donโ€™t mind :lol:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Would you like to join this thread? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6646062

I can add you to the leaderboard?

Thanks! i donโ€™t really mind but i just go on here when i have nothing else to do haha
Original post by Dr. NotYet
Thanks! i donโ€™t really mind but i just go on here when i have nothing else to do haha

What, go on the study checklist?? :biggrin: :biggrin: no offense, but have you tried the "relationships" section of this website? That is far juicier LOL
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Also idk how many points Iโ€™m on because I think the app is being dodgy but I should be on 22. I completed them the two days before my exam but I didnโ€™t do proof bc I forgot and was lazy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so you can also not give me the points. I donโ€™t mind :lol:

did your exam go well chop:biggrin:
Original post by Goldie-Is-King
did your exam go well chop:biggrin:

Yes!!! Thank youuu :hugs:
Yes!!! Thank youuu :hugs:

im dreading next week a bit
Original post by Goldie-Is-King
im dreading next week a bit

Why? Whatโ€™s wrong? :frown:
Why? Whatโ€™s wrong? :frown:

Everyones back to either school/collage/uni and tsr will become quite lonely:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending