The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CivilAv96
Hey!

Did anyone apply for the above role? If so have you heard anymore?

How did the Civil Service test go not sure if my results are good or bad?

what was your score
Reply 2
Hi, verbal reasoning test - 91, for the situational judgement test scored 58. Thanks
Reply 3
Nice.
Reply 4
Hello,I have also applied but not heard anything yet!
Reply 5
Hi I’ve applied my judgement score was 69 and my verbal reasoning was 94. I haven’t heard anything else at the moment however I was under the impression that the interviews were supposed to start on 8th June dependant on current situation ... has anyone heard if they are delaying ?
Reply 6
Please can you tell me where you can find the results. When I click the Evaluation Feedback page, it’s blank.
Thank you!
Reply 7
Original post by Tay118
Please can you tell me where you can find the results. When I click the Evaluation Feedback page, it’s blank.
Thank you!

If you log in - go to application - click on review and then click on feedback - there is a report for the online assessments 1 for each

EDIT - Although I have just checked my account and it no longer has the feedback option ... bizarre
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
I doubt the interviews will proceed on time they will probably send an email saying its been delayed by a few weeks or something
Reply 9
Original post by NaomiMay
If you log in - go to application - click on review and then click on feedback - there is a report for the online assessments 1 for each

EDIT - Although I have just checked my account and it no longer has the feedback option ... bizarre

Okay so it’s not just me! Thank you though! And good luck 🤞🏼
Has anyone heard anything yet ?
Reply 11
Original post by NaomiMay
Has anyone heard anything yet ?

No not yet!
Reply 12
Did you hear anything?
Hi everyone, just to inform anyone on this thread, who doesn't read other threads, I've just been given a start date, which will hopefully be confirmed and formalised next week. I've been offered a role in the RTF. It wasn't what I applied for but happy to accept it. I applied in Nov 18. So it's been a long wait. People on other threads have had similar or completely different experiences. Don't lose hope and hang in there. Good luck.
Reply 14
Original post by pcdc405
Hi everyone, just to inform anyone on this thread, who doesn't read other threads, I've just been given a start date, which will hopefully be confirmed and formalised next week. I've been offered a role in the RTF. It wasn't what I applied for but happy to accept it. I applied in Nov 18. So it's been a long wait. People on other threads have had similar or completely different experiences. Don't lose hope and hang in there. Good luck.

I only applied end of April this year and advert closed end of May this year. I had the email to say I’d met the required standards but interviews can’t be done straight away so I’m on ‘hold’. Expecting by the sounds of things to be waiting for a while now. As when I log into the portal it says ‘your application is under review by the selection panel’. Congratulations to you though, hats off to your patience. Best of luck in this new adventure! I’m sure it’s going to be a great role.
Original post by IWads
I only applied end of April this year and advert closed end of May this year. I had the email to say I’d met the required standards but interviews can’t be done straight away so I’m on ‘hold’. Expecting by the sounds of things to be waiting for a while now. As when I log into the portal it says ‘your application is under review by the selection panel’. Congratulations to you though, hats off to your patience. Best of luck in this new adventure! I’m sure it’s going to be a great role.

Cheers, I'll give it my best. Yes looking at the portal is always deflating when there's no movement. It's almost like you have to give up or don't expect anything to happen is when things happen. On the news there seems to be a suggestion that BF will need a lot more resources than what they have now so just hang in there and still live life.
Reply 16
Original post by pcdc405
Cheers, I'll give it my best. Yes looking at the portal is always deflating when there's no movement. It's almost like you have to give up or don't expect anything to happen is when things happen. On the news there seems to be a suggestion that BF will need a lot more resources than what they have now so just hang in there and still live life.

I’m sure you will, thanks for the advice I appreciate it! I think you’re right and that’s the case, just knowing you’ve done all you can do so now all I can do is wait really! Feel super eager to get out there though, but all good things come to those who wait Haha. Congratulations again.
And I've just received my formal offer within a week.
Reply 18
Original post by pcdc405
And I've just received my formal offer within a week.

That’s great news well done! The ball is well and truly rolling now. Happy days.
Original post by IWads
That’s great news well done! The ball is well and truly rolling now. Happy days.

Thanks and yes the ball rolled way faster than I expected.

Latest

Trending

Trending