The Student Room Group

Student Finance

About to start my second year of Games Design and Animation at UWL. Whilst my Uni has confirmed that I am studying from September/October; it says I'm supposed to get my first student finance on the 14th but is still marked as "Awaiting Confirmation". Is this on behalf of student finance or my uni?
Original post by EJC001
About to start my second year of Games Design and Animation at UWL. Whilst my Uni has confirmed that I am studying from September/October; it says I'm supposed to get my first student finance on the 14th but is still marked as "Awaiting Confirmation". Is this on behalf of student finance or my uni?

Awaiting confirmation means that your university hasn’t informed SFE that you’re attending yet. Usually that happens soon after you enrol online for the new year.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Awaiting confirmation means that your university hasn’t informed SFE that you’re attending yet. Usually that happens soon after you enrol online for the new year.

I have enrolled online. Did it through my registry and UWL have confirmed it by send me a list of my modules this coming year.
Original post by EJC001
I have enrolled online. Did it through my registry and UWL have confirmed it by send me a list of my modules this coming year.

then they will soon confirm your attendance to SFE
Did the status ever change? I'm just wondering because my status went from scheduled to awaiting confirmation. When will I be able to enrol with my registry?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Uwlfuturestudent
Did the status ever change? I'm just wondering because my status went from scheduled to awaiting confirmation. When will I be able to enrol with my registry?

Hi, this means we are waiting for the university to send us the confirmation. They will do this in their own time after you enrol.

https://www.heinfo.slc.co.uk/resources/guidance/student-information-service-user-guide/#1595

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending