The Student Room Group

(indomie)ciled in cardiff

hello! i'm manu/sprout, feel free to call me either though. i'm a VT for study help and i like food, especially ramen and rendang as well as spending an irrrational amount of time on wikipedia pages.
this is my 4th gyg (!!) i'm entering my first year in uni and feel a bit unprepared having not been in education for over 6 months :rofl:

thank you @sinnoh for coming up with this excellent and relevant title :h: (i just realised this is the second ramen-themed title, whoops :lol:)

so i am doing psychology with a placement year at cardiff uni :woo:

my first year modules are:
PS1014: psychological research
PS1016: introduction to psychology
PS1018: research methods in psychology
PS2020: language and memory
PS2025: biological psychology & individual diifferences
PS2026: thinking about human behaviour

i am getting quite excited to move to cardiff now, i loved the city when i visited it and i'm looking forward to exploring it more :woo: the independence will be fun too and hopefully not too disastrous:colone:

i am moving 24th september which is very soon and rather daunting to think about :eek:

academic info:

Spoiler

important dates:

Spoiler

exam results:

Spoiler

and quoting my old quote list for the final time- tell me if you'd like to be tagged again :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
absolutelysprout walking round town
Original post by 8472
absolutelysprout walking round town

:rofl: that'll definitely be me for the first few weeks. hopefully there's not a bounty on my head though
Reply 3
Laurawatt chooses my suggestion, you took mine, cloudbubbles might take mine, I'm really the Illuminati this year

And I would like to be updated
Original post by Sinnoh
Laurawatt chooses my suggestion, you took mine, cloudbubbles might take mine, I'm really the Illuminati this year

And I would like to be updated

you are the titlemaster this year :lol:
have added you to the quote list :h:
Could you tag me please? :smile: :undefined:hugs
Tags please! :rave: (I don’t think your quote list worked :beard: didn’t get a notif from it...)
Original post by Chronoscope
Could you tag me please? :smile: :undefined:hugs

of course :smile:

Original post by laurawatt
Tags please! :rave: (I don’t think your quote list worked :beard: didn’t get a notif from it...)

will do! really? ugh typical am not surprised as i have to manually tag people on desktop now :grumble: :redface:
Original post by absolutelysprout

hello! i'm manu/sprout, feel free to call me either though. i'm a VT for study help and i like food, especially ramen and rendang as well as spending an irrrational amount of time on wikipedia pages.
this is my 4th gyg which is kind of insane to think about. anyway, i'm entering my first year in uni. scary times; feel a bit unprepared having not been in education for over 6 months :rofl:

thank you @sinnoh for coming up with this excellent and relevant title :h:

so i am doing psychology with a placement year at cardiff :woo:

my first year modules are:
PS1014: psychological research
PS1016: introduction to psychology
PS1018: research methods in psychology
PS2020: language and memory
PS2025: biological psychology & individual diifferences
PS2026: thinking about human behaviour

i am getting quite excited to move to cardiff now, i loved the city when i visited it and i'm looking forward to exploring it more :woo: the independence will be fun too and hopefully not too disastrous:colone:

i am moving 24th september which is very soon and rather daunting to think about :eek:

academic info:

Spoiler

important dates:

Spoiler

exam results:

Spoiler

and quoting my old quote list for the final time- tell me if you'd like to be tagged again :smile:

Spoiler

Cardiff is a great city have fun!

If you need any tips just ask :lol:
I've been living there for 16 years
Original post by Medi-cry
Cardiff is a great city have fun!

If you need any tips just ask :lol:
I've been living there for 16 years

thank you! i'm looking forward to living there :smile:
will do! really? ugh typical am not surprised as i have to manually tag people on desktop now :grumble: :redface:

I think it might be a problem with the forum actually, I didn’t get a notification for this either :creep:

Tips for tagging people so you don’t have to do it manually: press edit on your most recent blog post and press the </> button (to bring up the bbcode) then you can copy the code for the tags and paste it into your new post so it tags everyone :smile:
Original post by laurawatt
I think it might be a problem with the forum actually, I didn’t get a notification for this either :creep:

Tips for tagging people so you don’t have to do it manually: press edit on your most recent blog post and press the </> button (to bring up the bbcode) then you can copy the code for the tags and paste it into your new post so it tags everyone :smile:

hm, that's interesting, have you bought it up in the bug and problem reporting thread?
i only ever used quotes on my gyg :facepalm: i will remember that for next time though :ninja:
Reply 12
hm, that's interesting, have you bought it up in the bug and problem reporting thread?
i only ever used quotes on my gyg :facepalm: i will remember that for next time though :ninja:

I also didn't get a notification when you directly quoted my reply here so I also think it's the forum.
btw in the tab on google chrome, if something's in brackets at the start it's removed so it looks like this:
same thing happened when you had (manu)vering through year 12
I think it's because when there's a notification on a page it shows up a (1) at the start and they don't want websites using fake notifications to get people to click
x

What why I didn't I get this quote/notif

tag me please thank you kindly
Original post by Sinnoh
I also didn't get a notification when you directly quoted my reply here so I also think it's the forum.
btw in the tab on google chrome, if something's in brackets at the start it's removed so it looks like this:
same thing happened when you had (manu)vering through year 12
I think it's because when there's a notification on a page it shows up a (1) at the start and they don't want websites using fake notifications to get people to click

yeah it's not considered the main forum yet i think that's why :ninja:
i noticed that as soon as i put the thread up :rofl: though your explanation does make sense :yep: i wonder if i put the brackets elsewhere ie. (cardiff) it'd show up

of course!
thank you :smile: psychology's great isn't it :teeth:

Original post by Blue_Cow
What why I didn't I get this quote/notif

tag me please thank you kindly

seems to be a forum issue blue cew
will do :smile:
tag me please! so excited to see how you get on at uni :smile: good luck!!
Original post by niamhdoesmaths
tag me please! so excited to see how you get on at uni :smile: good luck!!

will do and thank you:biggrin:
add me to the tag list as well pls!
Cardiff is a wonderful city, have spent a lot of time there. Keep me tagged please!
Original post by neko no basu
add me to the tag list as well pls!

Original post by MidnightSymphony
Cardiff is a wonderful city, have spent a lot of time there. Keep me tagged please!

have added you both to the tag list :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending