The Student Room Group

Studying tips that have actually helped you

Hey guys! My AS level exams are starting from 6th Oct'2020.Can someone help me with my action plan/revision plan?Really need to change my studying technique.it would be great if y'all can share studying tips that have actually helped you.
Subjects:Bio,Chem and Phy.
(edited 3 years ago)
I use flashcards and revision cards. I also make concepts into images and put them around my room
Original post by Fareeha18
Hey guys! My AS level exams are starting from 6th Oct'2020.Can someone help me with my action plan/revision plan?Really need to change my studying technique.it would be great if y'all can share studying tips that have actually helped you.

I think it really depends on the type of learner you are. Do you learn more through words or pictures? Also, do you prefer reading or listening?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by 5hyl33n
I think it really depends on the type of learner you are. Do you learn more through words or pictures? Also, do you prefer reading or listening?

I prefer reading and note taking but its time consuming.I just have 1 month to revise the whole syllabus
I prefer reading and note taking but its time consuming.I just have 1 month to revise the whole syllabus

I think you should start off doing a past paper and outlining your weakness from there. After, you should revise those topics and re-attempt the questions you could not do. Perhaps, make a flashcard on that question and test yourself regularly.

Which subjects are you taking?
Reply 5
Original post by 5hyl33n
I think you should start off doing a past paper and outlining your weakness from there. After, you should revise those topics and re-attempt the questions you could not do. Perhaps, make a flashcard on that question and test yourself regularly.

Which subjects are you taking?

Chem,Bio and Phy
Do you think it's possible to get AAA in just a month?bec rght now I think i stand at BCD
Chem,Bio and Phy
Do you think it's possible to get AAA in just a month?bec rght now I think i stand at BCD

You do have a better chance to rise from BC to AA but from a D to an A is much more harder. Maybe, aim for ABB - BBB as that sounds a bit more realistic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending