The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Do any of the Q62 BSC Computing and IT (Software) modules start in February

Do any of the Q62 BSC Computing and IT (Software) modules start in February.
Yes, they all have optional jan/Feb/ April starts.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84

I mean the year 2 modules to be specific
Reply 3

Original post by Anonymous

Ah okay, then no-they are all October starts.
Reply 5
Ah okay, then no-they are all October starts.

Is it too late to credit transfer? I just need to do 1 30 credit module for year 2
Is it too late to credit transfer? I just need to do 1 30 credit module for year 2

For October start? Yes it’s too late-the deadline was 13th August.

A possibility would be to register to do a module on its own not connected to a degree and then link it to a degree once you’ve applied for credit transfer -not sure how that would work with funding however. Plus you run the risk of not all your credit being allowed to transfer to the degree and still being left short for level 2.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
For October start? Yes it’s too late-the deadline was 13th August.

A possibility would be to register to do a module on its own not connected to a degree and then link it to a degree once you’ve applied for credit transfer -not sure how that would work with funding however. Plus you run the risk of not all your credit being allowed to transfer to the degree and still being left short for level 2.

What if my 210 credits from my computer science degree are similar to the Q62 modules
What if my 210 credits from my computer science degree are similar to the Q62 modules

Only applying for a credit transfer will tell you whether they will accept all your credits for a named degree.

Quick Reply

Latest