The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ayo where's the qmul thread

This should be done now, though I can't take credit for @Manooka's hard work. :adore:
Original post by 04MR17
This should be done now, though I can't take credit for @Manooka's hard work. :adore:

They don't appear to be in the hub thread :poke: :colondollar:
Original post by CoolCavy
They don't appear to be in the hub thread :poke: :colondollar:

Crikey! Good spot! :zomg:
This should now be fixed. :smile:
Hi, please can someone make a York University Thread as not sure how to do it :smile:
What course are you applying for: International Business
What universities are you thinking of: Edinburgh, Strathclyde, Heriot Watt, Aberdeen, Edinburgh Napier
Higher 2020 Grades: 3A's, 1B and 1D
National 5 Grades: 3A's and 3B's
Reply 32
I've made an Imperial Design Engineering thread here
Reply 33
I've made a new thread for UCL Arts and Sciences here.
Hi! I'm Hannah,

What course are you applying for: Maine zoology
What universities are you thinking of: Newcastle Uni, Cornwall College (Applied marine zoology)
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: C/C/D
GCSE grades: 4-6s
Extra curricular: I don't know yet
Original post by M.Johnson2111
Hi, please can someone make a York University Thread as not sure how to do it :smile:

I'm sure @University of York might be able to help set one up for 2021 applicants :biggrin:
What course are you applying for: English Literature BA
What universities are you thinking of: University of Winchester and University of York so far are pretty much certain on my list!
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: Physics (A), Maths (A), Chemistry (B), Further Maths (C) - already achieved, currently self-teaching English Literature (no prediction yet, aiming for A or A*!)
GCSE grades: 6 A*, 5A, B in Ad Maths (FSMQ)
Other info: Mature student (22) whos taken time off for medical difficulties and completely changed directions! Hi!
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hey!

Are you applying to university?

Introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying.

If you can't find your chat make a new thread here and tag in StrawberryDreams AND @Manooka ! If you have already made a chat and it's not listed here, please tag me into and I'll add it in! Chats with a link will be blue with a >>, if you can't click yours then it hasn't been made yet.

Application details ice-breaker questions

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with. Below is a list of subject and university-specific group chats/application threads which you might like to get involved in. Click +Show next to the letter your uni starts with below and the links will appear:

University Applicant Threads:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

WXYZ

Universities outside the UK:
Hong Kong
Ireland
USA/Ivy League
Canada
Australia
Netherlands
Bocconi >>
PPLE at University of Amsterdam >>

Other:
Teacher Training>>
Disabled Students >>
Mature Students
Italian Applicants
Canadian Applicants >>

Subject Applicant Threads:
All med school applicant threads can be found here >>

ABC

DEFGHI

JKL

PQR

STU

VWXYZ

Hey Im Jen. Im currently studying my access to social work so i can apply to go to Wolverhampton university 2021.

I have my GCSE's but im not relying on my access course to get me the points to get into Wolverhampton.

Jen x
Hello,
Course I am applying for: Economics and Politics /Political Economy
Where?: Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Loughborough and Kings College London.
GCSE Grades: 9988887766 + B in FSMQ
A level Predictions: A* (Maths A* (Economics) A* Politics
EPQ Grade: A* (Final)

Good luck and all the best to everyone.
Original post by Jennifer21
Hey Im Jen. Im currently studying my access to social work so i can apply to go to Wolverhampton university 2021.

I have my GCSE's but im not relying on my access course to get me the points to get into Wolverhampton.

Jen x

Hi Jen,

Just came across this forum and I am really pleased you've decided to study Social Work. I am about to go into my 2nd year and loving it - sure you will to! I study at Glyndwr University in Wrexham, North Wales. The course team here are fantastic. Let me know if you would like any information about the Uni course/campus life, or are you only applying to Wolverhampton? Just wondering in case you were open to other places! Caroline :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending