The Student Room Group

Anyone here love driving

so ive had my license for a year now and well should be obvious to everyone around me around me that well ive loved cars but i just enjoy driving alot like alot.
Passed a few years ago and still love driving. I'm lucky enough that I never really have to rush hour commute though, if roads look super stressy, i don't need to drive ect.

I also struggle to understand why people drive cars that aren't convertible, just changes it into a totally different experience for me. :auto:
Original post by StriderHort
Passed a few years ago and still love driving. I'm lucky enough that I never really have to rush hour commute though, if roads look super stressy, i don't need to drive ect.

I also struggle to understand why people drive cars that aren't convertible, just changes it into a totally different experience for me. :auto:

damn what car you got im hoping to soon get an mx5 .... if its not a total rust bucket...
Original post by 7xm2
damn what car you got im hoping to soon get an mx5 .... if its not a total rust bucket...

I've got an older, slightly rust bucketed Merc SLK, absolutely love it and it's aged v well and still turns heads...i'm fighting to get it through it's MOT this month tho (There will more than a hint of the duct tape about it :colonhash:)

Always heard good things about mx-5s, with the possible exception of particular rust prone early 'Eunos' versions
Reply 4
I love driving!
Original post by StriderHort
I've got an older, slightly rust bucketed Merc SLK, absolutely love it and it's aged v well and still turns heads...i'm fighting to get it through it's MOT this month tho (There will more than a hint of the duct tape about it :colonhash:)

Always heard good things about mx-5s, with the possible exception of particular rust prone early 'Eunos' versions

yeah i just had my current car pass mot i was worried but hey it passed with only one advisiory but hopefully soon it will be gone and nb miatra lol
Original post by Jsmithx
I love driving!

imagnie hating driving
Driving drives me crazy lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending