The Student Room Group

Michael Moore warns of history repeating itself as Biden polls under Trump in Michig

Michael Moore says somebody needs to pull the fire alarm NOW!
Then is attacked for being alarmed.

https://youtu.be/TeKRakJSe_8
(Jimmy Dore Show)

Moore is a shrewd political pundit. I remember him just before the election predicting Joe Blow, Billy Bob Blow and all the Blows are going to deliver the biggest FU to the system we've ever seen. This when the expert pundits on CNN have Hillary Clinton a 97% chance of winning.
Perhaps the 90 straight days of violence isn't working.
Amazingly 100,000,000 people in the US don't vote. Perhaps if you scare them they will.......but for who?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Just my opinion
Then is attacked for being alarmed.

Wait, by whom?
Original post by SHallowvale
Wait, by whom?

Dem voters on twitter.
Dem voters on twitter.

Such as? Maybe I missed something from the video, but I couldn't see any tweets that had been attacking Moore.
My bet on Trump is looking better and better by the day, odds keep shortening
Original post by Underscore__
My bet on Trump is looking better and better by the day, odds keep shortening

Indeed. It's sad that the US appears like it will be making the same mistake twice.
Brought about by the DNC making the same mistake twice.
Reply 7
Brought about by the DNC making the same mistake twice.

When liberals almost exclusively cater to the elites (including the educated), and the masses tend to be rather stupid in comparison, playing dirty just isn't their strong suit even when they try it. Especially against a populist conman like Trump.
Reply 8
^

[video="youtube;STwSMAeuze8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwSMAeuze8[/video]
Original post by SHallowvale
Indeed. It's sad that the US appears like it will be making the same mistake twice.

What 'mistake'? Voting for someone you don't like? Are you even American?

Father and his daughter went to support who *they* think is the right choice...

Knock out a husband walking with his wife because they're Trump supporters...

'Death to America' chants in Oakland, CA...

Sen. Rand Paul and his wife being swarmed by AntiFa thugs...

Screeching mob...

Is this how you win over voters?
den needs to get the left in line, and quick..

I was so confident in him winning a couple of weeks ago, but my one key reason is disappearing.

All through the corona virus pandemic he has looked so strong and mature and safe compared to trump. You had chaos around the country, trump fumbling and biden looking like the safe choice. No surprise, his polling was amazing compared to trumps.

But the riots and the violence is undoing all of that. Middle america doesn't buy that the riots are trumps fault, they can clearly see far-left individuals causing this, and trump just calling for law and order, biden and the democrats have more than linked themselves to the protestors/rioters and all of a sudden, biden whose best selling point is how safe/reliable he is, is now the candidate of riots, burning buildings and beating up opposition.

I still think that Biden wins, but if the democrats don't realise that they need to cool down the protests and go back to the image of stability, it will be far far closer than it needed to be. Biden should be walking this in a landslide, and he has the perfect platform to do so on, after trumps awful year. He just needs the violence/destruction to stop, and for the next few months to be calm.
That's the problem as I think they've opened a Pandora's box with antifa and many of the young lefts wanton violence. The Dems are quite rightly conecteted to it in the eyes of the public. It is now to be seen if they can control them and get it to stop.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Occitanie
What 'mistake'? Voting for someone you don't like? Are you even American?

No, voting for someone who is a corrupt moron.
Original post by Ascend
^

That's the problem as I think they've opened a Pandora's box with antifa and many of the young lefts wanton violence. The Dems are quite rightly conecteted to it in the eyes of the public. It is now to be seen if they can control them and get it to stop.

It is an evil plan by trump to make the demcrats look bad. All these people are paid actors.
Reply 15
Original post by the beer

That's cute.
Original post by TheStupidMoon
It is an evil plan by trump to make the demcrats look bad. All these people are paid actors.

:toofunny:
:troll:
Original post by Ascend
When liberals almost exclusively cater to the elites (including the educated), and the masses tend to be rather stupid in comparison, playing dirty just isn't their strong suit even when they try it. Especially against a populist conman like Trump.

They already played dirty this time round with vote rigging in the early stages (Idaho primary), and won. The democratic establishment and their funders do not care whether Biden or Trump wins, they've won either way. Their real challenge was making sure someone vaguely left of centre like Sanders or Warren weren't the candidate, and they've already achieved that. They'll lose to Trump and that'll be fine for them, they'll make bank out of performative resistance while still enabling his **** and when 2024 comes and Trump goes for a third term (because let's be clear, if he wins again term limits are gone, he'll ride roughshod over their system), they'll make sure they sink whoever the left of centre candidate is then too. Given the choice of mild social democracy or the slow but inevitable slide into fascism, liberals will always choose the latter
Reply 18
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
They already played dirty this time round with vote rigging in the early stages (Idaho primary), and won. The democratic establishment and their funders do not care whether Biden or Trump wins, they've won either way. Their real challenge was making sure someone vaguely left of centre like Sanders or Warren weren't the candidate, and they've already achieved that. They'll lose to Trump and that'll be fine for them, they'll make bank out of performative resistance while still enabling his **** and when 2024 comes and Trump goes for a third term (because let's be clear, if he wins again term limits are gone, he'll ride roughshod over their system), they'll make sure they sink whoever the left of centre candidate is then too. Given the choice of mild social democracy or the slow but inevitable slide into fascism, liberals will always choose the latter

The Dems don't care if they lose to Trump. Yep, makes total sense. :laugh: They should've gone with the winning Jezza strategy!
Original post by Ascend
The Dems don't care if they lose to Trump. Yep, makes total sense. :laugh: They should've gone with the winning Jezza strategy!

And Trump will push for a third term?!

Quote me in 2024 loooooool

Jezza might have lost the election... but he won the argument :toofunny:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest