The Student Room Group

How the left themselves are going to cost Biden the election.

https://youtu.be/D_zgro_JZPw

100,000,000 people in the US don't normally vote and then there are the swing voters .
What makes the disgusting violent thugs on the left think this sort of thing will win them those voters.
Even allowing for their friends in the media trying to play down these actions, they are being seen by the wider public via YT.
Original post by Just my opinion
What makes the disgusting violent thugs on the left think this sort of thing will win them those voters.

What makes you think these people are trying to win over votes?

Also these protesters are not "the left", they don't represent an entire political spectrum or even just Biden supporters.
Original post by Ascend
While the Trump propagandists are desperate to recast Biden as some sort of leftist or even as being "held hostage" by the left, I don't think it'll work.

b-but left wing, biden supporting, thug rioters!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by SHallowvale
Also these protesters are not "the left", they don't represent an entire political spectrum or even just Biden supporters.

Not even Biden's campaign can be portrayed as leftist. It's very much the typical American centrist "establishment" ticket with an added hawkish prosecutor as VP to boot.

Original post by SHallowvale
b-but left wing, biden supporting, thug rioters!!!!

:laugh:

I remember, like centuries ago in 2016, when both the left and right were whining about the establishment. Now suddenly an establishment candidate is a radical leftist.
Reply 5
The funny thing about this is that Biden is not exactly a great candidate but many will vote for him just because Trump is such a terrible one. Trump has become the Hillary Clinton of the 2020 election.
Reply 6
^ Extra funny that they may even actually 'lock him up' after all of the investigations against Trump are concluded in the years to come.
Original post by Ascend
Not even Biden's campaign can be portrayed as leftist. It's very much the typical American centrist "establishment" ticket with an added hawkish prosecutor as VP to boot.

:laugh:

I remember, like centuries ago in 2016, when both the left and right were whining about the establishment. Now suddenly an establishment candidate is a radical leftist.

PRSOM
Reply 8
Original post by Ascend
The funny thing about this is that Biden is not exactly a great candidate but many will vote for him just because Trump is such a terrible one. Trump has become the Hillary Clinton of the 2020 election.

Oh snap, harsh toke dude! :rofl:
Reply 9
:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending