How the left themselves are going to cost Biden the election.

Watch
Just my opinion
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
https://youtu.be/D_zgro_JZPw

100,000,000 people in the US don't normally vote and then there are the swing voters .
What makes the disgusting violent thugs on the left think this sort of thing will win them those voters.
Even allowing for their friends in the media trying to play down these actions, they are being seen by the wider public via YT.
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
What makes the disgusting violent thugs on the left think this sort of thing will win them those voters.
What makes you think these people are trying to win over votes?

Also these protesters are not "the left", they don't represent an entire political spectrum or even just Biden supporters.
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
While the Trump propagandists are desperate to recast Biden as some sort of leftist or even as being "held hostage" by the left, I don't think it'll work.

Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests in the last three months

Biden campaign hauls in record $364M in August => Biden condemns rioting in new ad

Kamala Harris' law and order record will 'play well for Biden in the election race'

Biden disavows Linda Sarsour after she speaks at a Democratic convention forum
SHallowvale
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ascend)
While the Trump propagandists are desperate to recast Biden as some sort of leftist or even as being "held hostage" by the left, I don't think it'll work.
b-but left wing, biden supporting, thug rioters!!!!
Ascend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Also these protesters are not "the left", they don't represent an entire political spectrum or even just Biden supporters.
Not even Biden's campaign can be portrayed as leftist. It's very much the typical American centrist "establishment" ticket with an added hawkish prosecutor as VP to boot.

(Original post by SHallowvale)
b-but left wing, biden supporting, thug rioters!!!!
:laugh:

I remember, like centuries ago in 2016, when both the left and right were whining about the establishment. Now suddenly an establishment candidate is a radical leftist.
Ascend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The funny thing about this is that Biden is not exactly a great candidate but many will vote for him just because Trump is such a terrible one. Trump has become the Hillary Clinton of the 2020 election.
Ascend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
^ Extra funny that they may even actually 'lock him up' after all of the investigations against Trump are concluded in the years to come.
SHallowvale
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not even Biden's campaign can be portrayed as leftist. It's very much the typical American centrist "establishment" ticket with an added hawkish prosecutor as VP to boot.

:laugh:

I remember, like centuries ago in 2016, when both the left and right were whining about the establishment. Now suddenly an establishment candidate is a radical leftist.
PRSOM
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The funny thing about this is that Biden is not exactly a great candidate but many will vote for him just because Trump is such a terrible one. Trump has become the Hillary Clinton of the 2020 election.
Oh snap, harsh toke dude! :rofl:
Ascend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
15.49%
I'm not sure (8)
3.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (82)
36.28%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.77%
I'm not a current university student (97)
42.92%

Watched Threads