The Student Room Group

I’ve lost weight yay!

I am 58.2kg! That’s a drop from 58.8kg a month ago! Feels good losing weight and getting into shape again! Those awful looking love handles are melting away :woo:

Anyone else making ‘gains’?

Scroll to see replies

That’s great news well done! :woohoo:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
That’s great news well done! :woohoo:

Thank you! Few more kgs till i reach my ideal weight of 55kg, yay!
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

im 7kg lighter than i was 3 weeks ago :')
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by PeachyMilk
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats! What’s your secret? I struggle to lose anything more than a kilo a month! My weight is pretty static!
Reply 5
Congratulations 👏.
Original post by boulderingislife
I am 58.2kg! That’s a drop from 58.8kg a month ago! Feels good losing weight and getting into shape again! Those awful looking love handles are melting away :woo:

If by making gains you mean gaining a load of weight in lockdown then yes I have made big gains 😂😬
(edited 3 years ago)
Congrats! What’s your secret? I struggle to lose anything more than a kilo a month! My weight is pretty static!

I just cut out really unhealthy foods, and my deit was mainly made up of water, fruit and veggies and i excersized ALOT
Reply 8
Oh my gosh, congrats. Since the beginning of the year I've only lost 3kg but I blame the pandemic for preventing me from eating out as much! Also good luck to dropping down to at least 55kg, it's not easy and it can definitely be a bit taxing on the body. 😭
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ahmazing job!

Keep going :biggrin:
Congratulations! keep going. Consistency is key
Original post by trapking
Ahmazing job!

Keep going :biggrin:

thankk youuu :u:

That is a great gain you achieved. Keep it up. Use it or lose it! :biggrin:
Original post by Kallisto
That is a great gain you achieved. Keep it up. Use it or lose it! :biggrin:

Thank you! Yesterday I ate lots of chips :eek:. Dreading the damage i've done to my gains haha! Tomorrow i'm going to train with my 10kg weighted vest again! Can't wait! Should be torture! :wink: Love handles will melt away haha!
Reply 14
Isn't that just one pound?
Original post by Bio 7
Isn't that just one pound?

It's better than nothing:smile:
And also: Well done, @boulderingislife!
Reply 16
Original post by KelsieTaylor
It's better than nothing:smile:

I guess 1 pound means something to healthier people but I'm used to looking for a drop of over half a stone to have a meaningful loss.

Since halfway through June to now I have lost 2st 9lb. Still look fat but the loss is noticeable so progress.
Original post by Bio 7
I guess 1 pound means something to healthier people but I'm used to looking for a drop of over half a stone to have a meaningful loss.

Since halfway through June to now I have lost 2st 9lb. Still look fat but the loss is noticeable so progress.

Well done! That's a lot of progress:biggrin:
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I hate to be that person, that sounds like WAY too much for 3 weeks. It doesn’t sound healthy...
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
As much as I hate to be that person, that sounds like WAY too much for 3 weeks. It doesn’t sound healthy...

oh no I've been outed lol, no your right that's because trigger warning in spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest