The Student Room Group

Men, what particular qualities would you look for in a future wife?

Poll

Would you like to start your own family or stay single for the rest of your life?

I'm just curious to see what the answers will be :biggrin:

Also can you please vote if you would like to start your own family or if you would rather stay single for the rest of your life. Thanks in advance.

Scroll to see replies

i wanna answer this but im a girl :/
Original post by trapking
Also, I just realised this is probably supposed to be in the relationship forum? :colondollar:

@CoolCavy can you pls move it ty!

Here was I thinking you had tagged me to be your future wife :wink:

Done :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by CoolCavy

Hahaha! You would be one extremely lucky lady :biggrin:

Thank you so much.
Reply 4
Works at a Bank too? :eek:
big batty
Original post by KtshMoney
big batty

you sound like all the boys i know
Reply 7
Original post by rxyaltyx
you sound like all the boys i know

Men need to be strong again i.e. not driven by lust and morally grounded.

It's really needed in today's society.
Attractive, empathy and trustworthy words
Reply 9
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i wanna answer this but im a girl :/

answer me in private haha
Original post by rojomed
answer me in private haha

why lol
Reply 11
what do you mean by slightly faithful?
Monogamy sounds boring and isolating...
Original post by CoolCavy

I get all of this except for "Doesnt expect me to compromise". Like.. on anything? A relationship is all about compromise from both sides in my opinion haha. Also.... "is slightly faithful"? Go for 100% faithful. Don't settle for anything less lol
good looking, goes gym with me, caring, can cook.

not even that much tbh
idk about every one but, just a person i can chill with, relax and talk about deep sh**t, i would look for like their interdependent(no drama get sh**t done /talks about how she is going to fix things that just complaining about how **** her life is ) and a person who is smart with life like common scene well rounded person (not book smart or good uni BUT that is a plus). i hate people whit huge amounts of make up just a bit or non and also people act dumb ALSO THEY SAY WHAT THEY MEAN SO NO HITS OR GAMES AND DONT BE LATE

that is about it
well thats fine, and fair enough. but imo, thats the whole point of compromise, you sit down and discuss it together until you are both happy. For example, say you and your partner are searching for a flat together, and one of you wants to be close to your new workplace or uni, but the other wants to live close to their family still. Well, you both compromise, meet somewhere in the middle, and pick a flat that is close to or in between both, so that you can both get to where you need to go and be happy. Or another compromise may even be "well, uni is temporary, but my family will always live over here, it just means your travel will be inconvenient temporarily" or "maybe we live separately for a while and move in when you are done at uni". You never know lol. Just about communicating til you are both happy. But I don't think compromise should ever have to result in you giving up something you love! :/
Original post by Imperial Majesty
idk about every one but, just a person i can chill with, relax and talk about deep sh**t, i would look for like their interdependent(no drama get sh**t done /talks about how she is going to fix things that just complaining about how **** her life is ) and a person who is smart with life like common scene well rounded person (not book smart or good uni BUT that is a plus). i hate people whit huge amounts of make up just a bit or non and also people act dumb ALSO THEY SAY WHAT THEY MEAN SO NO HITS OR GAMES AND DONT BE LATE

that is about it

I'm a woman and this sounds perfect lol. Sounds like you are describing the woman I strive to be.
:heart:"no drama get sh**t done /talks about how she is going to fix things that just complaining about how **** her life is" :heart: bruh
Basically this but without the compromising and faithful parts; I'm happy to compromise if it's fair and I'd rather that she didn't have affairs with other guys. I have no issue with poly relationships but it's not really for me. Maybe if she talks to me first and it's only once in a while, no strings attached and I'm always the boyfriend/husband, I'd consider it. If she let me, maybe I'd occasionally engage but I'm not really the type to cheat. Also while I am a gamer from time to time, I have no issue if my partner isn't interested in playing with me. I'll do it in my own time. Oh and they have to like cats and fish, dogs is preferable but not required.
Original post by Imperial Majesty

that is about it

This would be good to add on as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending