The Student Room Group

So what is your type?

Hi everyone

Girls, what is your type of guy? And why? What do you like or find hot in them?
- I do not mind, providing he is wealthy
-I like the the muscular, bodybuilders type.
-I like the sporty, athletic type ( he might not be muscular).
-I like guys that are a bit chubby
-I like the skinny guys ( who looks a bit geeky, video games players like)
Guys, what is your type of girl? And why? What do you like or find hot in them?
-I like the tomboy type ( she might be a bit muscular, skinny or in the middle)
-I like muscular women, it really is my thing
- I like skinny girl ( a bit petite femme like)
- I like a sporty woman, athletic woman
- I like chubby women
- I like hourglass figure type, it really is my thing (she might be slim-thick)
- I like thick women; I am into curves; the "fleshier" the better
Of my list might not be to your liking, so you can names other points.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi everyone

Girls, what is your type of guy? And why? What do you like or find hot in them?
- I do not mind, providing he is wealthy
-I like the the muscular, bodybuilders type.
-I like the sporty, athletic type ( he might not be muscular).
-I like guys that are a bit chubby
-I like the skinny guys ( who looks a bit geeky, video games players like)
Guys, what is your type of girl? And why? What do you like or find hot in them?
-I like the tomboy type ( she might be a bit muscular, skinny or in the middle)
-I like muscular women, it really is my thing
- I like skinny girl ( a bit petite femme like)
- I like a sporty woman, athletic woman
- I like chubby women
- I like hourglass figure type, it really is my thing (she might be slim-thick)
- I like thick women; I am into curves; the "fleshier" the better

Yup because looks are all that count, i dont give a **** about personality
personality>looks
i like guys with glasses though
Reply 3
I’m a girl and I’ll probably go for the third one. I think they’re quite interesting and got something about them😙
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
personality>looks
i like guys with glasses though

I never said personality is not important. I am just asking to know what everyone here likes.
Many people say personality but end up being with a person just because of their look.
Also to be interested in someone's personality ( talking about a potential mate) one will first look at their physical traits.
Okay guy with glasses
I never said personality is not important. I am just asking to know what everyone here likes.
Many people say personality but end up being with a person just because of their look.
Also to be interested in someone's personality ( talking about a potential mate) one will first look at their physical traits.
Okay guy with glasses

ok well for some reason im attracted to tall white guys
and also nerds
Original post by Yazziii
I’m a girl and I’ll probably go for the third one. I think they’re quite interesting and got something about them😙

Umm okay
Sporty type
Are you sporty though?
I mean, to anyone saying personality > looks, you've got to be attracted to someone to approach them right, so it's not that one outweighs the other, in either direction. Both are important. You don't want to marry a troll looking lad just because he has a good personality, and vice versa, you don't want to marry Tom Cruise because, well, he's a crazy Scientologist.

My type is usually dark hair, tanned girls. Good medium weight I guess, not big on tattoos (like big arm ones and such). Fashion I don't really care to be honest.
White girls with ginger hair or green eyes also make me absolutely weak.
Any time i see a pale brunette.... I have problems...

I've never understood 'thick'. Just not me...
Reply 9
For me he has to:

> Be alive
> Therefore have a pulse
> And a sense of humour
Original post by 2_versions
I mean, to anyone saying personality > looks, you've got to be attracted to someone to approach them right, so it's not that one outweighs the other, in either direction. Both are important. You don't want to marry a troll looking lad just because he has a good personality, and vice versa, you don't want to marry Tom Cruise because, well, he's a crazy Scientologist.

My type is usually dark hair, tanned girls. Good medium weight I guess, not big on tattoos (like big arm ones and such). Fashion I don't really care to be honest.
White girls with ginger hair or green eyes also make me absolutely weak.

Yeah you are right
I just started this thread just to see what it is the ideal type of each one here, not to say that personality does not matter.
Oh okay
Style is not a problem for you?
Even if she dresses herself let us say quite "weirdly", you would not mind?
l dont have a type as l am not type cast as long as she has a nice little smile and a few twinkles in her eyes l would fall at her feet if she gave me a little bit of attention and some true loving thats all it takes for me to fall in love
ok well for some reason im attracted to tall white guys
and also nerds

Oh okay
So a tall white nerdy guy, without forgetting the glasses of course 😊
Euh so
Why with glasses? Is it because you wear some to?
What do you like about a nerdy guy?
Yeah you are right
I just started this thread just to see what it is the ideal type of each one here, not to say that personality does not matter.
Oh okay
Style is not a problem for you?
Even if she dresses herself let us say quite "weirdly", you would not mind?

Well depends how weird we're talking. I don't really mind any general fashion styles, like if they're into the classic jeans and shirt, jumpers, leather, those chains people wear on their trousers etc, but if they're doing a Lady GaGa and wearing a meat dress then I'd probably have to find someone else :biggrin:
Oh okay
So a tall white nerdy guy, without forgetting the glasses of course 😊
Euh so
Why with glasses? Is it because you wear some to?
What do you like about a nerdy guy?

i just find glasses attractive
and im a nerd so id wanna date someone nerdy too so we can be nerdy together (:
Reply 15
I’m attracted to girls who are confident enough to speak their mind and aren’t afraid of open communication. They just must be empathetic and have a sense of humour that gels with mine.

Physically, the most attractive thing is a genuine smile.
Ok so my type let's start with the important content things:
Honest
Loyal
Understanding
Caring
Have a sense of humour
Not full on themselves
Wants to you know settle down later on and have a family
Doesn't do drugs
Speaks there mind as Its easier to know how yiu feel or think etc which makes communication easier, and well communication and understanding each other is the most important thing with honesty.
Now for the looks
I tend to be mixed with looks, I sway more of liking Slavic girls the most but that's mostly since it's similar cultural between us slavs in most area , I prefer shorter girls around 5'5, bruennete or dark hair most of the time, green or brown eyes.
Now however to those saying personality over looks, I wouod say to be honest while personality is important, how many of you would go out with someone you don't find physically attractive, not many and this is the thing also what someone might like might be diffeent to you. I also say this the behaviour of the person comes into personality and some people might have more preferences than just looks and personality, and some people can have a type but they might find others outside of it attractive as well
(edited 3 years ago)
- Intelligent+ ambitious = more intrigued, similar to me ig.
- someone with the same sort of humour as me = makes me feel closer + relatable to them
- I don’t care if a guy has abs but I do like taller guys, I don’t like white men, but having a nice bac
back and muscular arms is attractive.
- someone who is mature, honest, loyal and wants to commit = I am at the point where I want the long term and it would make me trust them more too. I can’t stand cheaters.
- I don’t mind if they drink but they can not smoke = major turn off.
- good hygiene have to shower everyday + smell good + nice smile and have good fashion = I wanna be able to show them off etc.
- if they exercise because I go to the gym and I like to swim too so I would want them to go on late night walks or swims together.
- someone who has similar beliefs + views as me
- that’s some of the main qualities I guess and someone that is family- orientated = I have a huge family so they need to be able to adapt to that or enjoy them being around because I also wants kids in the future.
i just find glasses attractive
and im a nerd so id wanna date someone nerdy too so we can be nerdy together (:

Oh okay for the glasses
Oh how cute😊
Let me pull your legs a bit
What if he is a nerdy but with no glasses
Or wears glasses but is not nerdy?
him
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest